So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

Outbound

Oh man. Now I want to edit this down to like six minutes and replace the audio with Soarin' music. This is really great.
Just made a gerrymandered version where I opened the Soarin music in another tab and it matches perfectly. You might need to speed up the footage x3 to fit into six mins but then you'd be all set!

My only question is are we getting more of these? They call it a "series" in the description so here's to hoping more planets will soon be included.

Chaos Cat

Hey, if there's someone who wants a circus avatar for this but is unsure of what exactly it should be, allow me to direct your attention to a certain 660K subs Vtuber:

efb8207476b51125a8d625907332b000.png

(I'm falling down the Hololive Peko-hole hard send help)

ThemeParkPriest

Of course if you want to drive down to John Wayne we could always get in a half day at Knott's. #JustSaying :hilarious:
Hulk wanted to live vicariously through me riding “Lightning Rod” at Dollywood last Friday. I’ll explain that ride and give a fuller report of the park soon.

First a POV for those unfamiliar with it:

In the mini-land of Jukebox Junction (which also has a theater and an antique cars ride) near the entrance to Dollywood is the coaster Lightning Rod. I saved my first ride for the afternoon after getting through most of the other rides I wanted to do. The posted wait time was 60 minutes, but fortunately the actual wait time was about 15. The queue goes through a 50’s style car repair shop. The coaster looks wooden (and was prior to this year) but, in fact, it is steel. It’s deceiving to the rider even though he can see the launch from outside the ride and even in the queue. The train leaves the loading station, crosses a bridge, and prepare for a lift hill. But it is actually a launch up an actual hill. Through the twists and turns, it’s hard to get a feel for what is coming next. It also feels that the train is picking up speed (maxing out at 73 mph) as it makes it’s return to the station. A second ride later in the day was equally thrilling!

Shannoninthemagic

Hulk wanted to live vicariously through me riding “Lightning Rod” at Dollywood last Friday. I’ll explain that ride and give a fuller report of the park soon.

First a POV for those unfamiliar with it:

In the mini-land of Jukebox Junction (which also has a theater and an antique cars ride) near the entrance to Dollywood is the coaster Lightning Rod. I saved my first ride for the afternoon after getting through most of the other rides I wanted to do. The posted wait time was 60 minutes, but fortunately the actual wait time was about 15. The queue goes through a 50’s style car repair shop. The coaster looks wooden (and was prior to this year) but, in fact, it is steel. It’s deceiving to the rider even though he can see the launch from outside the ride and even in the queue. The train leaves the loading station, crosses a bridge, and prepare for a lift hill. But it is actually a launch up an actual hill. Through the twists and turns, it’s hard to get a feel for what is coming next. It also feels that the train is picking up speed (maxing out at 73 mph) as it makes it’s return to the station. A second ride later in the day was equally thrilling!

I love terrain coasters. I have a love hate relationship with Boulderdash at Lake compounce

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom