So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

JokersWild

Original Poster
Out There and God Help the Outcasts makes sense for karaoke, but Bells of Notre Dame? I suppose the high note at the end of the song gives you a lot of points if you hit it...
I was surprised too. I don't think the one we went to had a points system. You usually need a membership card to do that anyway in my experience. It told us how many calories we burned during each song though, weirdly.

mickeyfan5534

1628087413190.png

Absolutely not.

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
Last edited:

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
View attachment 577302
Picked up a new bass today. Just thought I’d share.

That is one fine looking bass!

It isn't worth the price, but neither is any Disney hotel or cruise. This does include all the food and activities and park admission. But how many people would be visiting this hotel and not already have a ticket to the park?

If ya got the money and want to do heavily scheduled Star Wars role play stuff, this does sound cool. But I can't ever picture spending the amount I spent on my last car for a 2 night Star Wars LARP hotel.

mickeyfan5534

Seriously, all of the Icons! Even Lady Luck is coming back.

I'll be interested to see what sorts of scares they'll do for the Icons. According to the website, we'll also be seeing captured victims and insane fans of the Icons.
No Bloody Mary in the reveal video but I think we'll be seeing Dr. Agana even if she isn't named. (The Icons are all revealed from Rorschach Tests)
How I wish I could have seen Reflections of Fear...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom