So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 18 HYPE THREAD!

CookieMouse

I think I will skip on this weeks challenge. I consider myself to be a very creative person, but I am just having a lot of trouble finding motivation to do this particular challenge. My best work Comes when I have interest in it, and am engaged with it, and my creative juices just don’t really seem to flow as much with this prompt.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
QOTD: What's your favorite music loop in any theme park?

Other than the Epcot entrance/Innoventions loop which is just fantastic, my favorite has to be the WDW Main Street loop from 2017 (Probably still there?). That was back when I worked at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, so it was the soundtrack to one of the happiest times in my life! Plus, just some great music.

TheOriginalTiki

Original Poster
I think I will skip on this weeks challenge. I consider myself to be a very creative person, but I am just having a lot of trouble finding motivation to do this particular challenge. My best work Comes when I have interest in it, and am engaged with it, and my creative juices just don’t really seem to flow as much with this prompt.

Totally understandable. While I tried to make these as "entry level" as possible, they're by no means required. :)

spacemt354

Chili's
Some of the great classics have been posted - a possibly overlooked one because since 2009 it only plays in a fraction of what it used to in the queue (it used to be in the peoplemover too)

Back in my day, we had to get a paper FP, but when they were out, I remember waiting in this line. The Star Tunnel loop used to be all the way up the ramp to the 3rd tunnel - but now they blast the 3rd tunnel ambiance up the ramp before the video games in what used to be the 3rd tunnel loop.

JokersWild

Some of the great classics have been posted - a possibly overlooked one because since 2009 it only plays in a fraction of what it used to in the queue (it used to be in the peoplemover too)

I'm upset that I forgot about this. One of the best loops. Paired with the entrance building loop for Space Mountain, we have a winner. If only the 3rd tunnel loop was any good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom