So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 15: Uniting Universal (Official Hub Thread)

D Hulk

Any thoughts about this for the Victorian land @D Hindley ?

2017-09-23.png

2017-09-23.png

2017-09-23.png
What is that?! I like it! :jawdrop: Could be a cool UniSea entry gate structure. (Other than the Grey Hulk Coaster. Not gonna use that. :()

Somewhat reminds me of the Great Exhibition's Crystal Palace...which I'm thinking can be the landmark for Wells Laboratories as per @S.P.E.W's advice...

Super busy now, coherent thoughts later. o_O

D Hulk

hey d hidely i thought of another good idea for a ride similar to alien encounter, how about we do one based off the fly, i mean think about it, both focus on teleportation, both have creature like insects, and both have acid spit, but i still like your wolfman idea
That could be a cool overlay of the Wolf-Man version for HHN. The Fly is a Fox film, FWIW. Cronenbert's version would make for a pretty sweet maze!

spacemt354

Chili's
Able to get a brief layout done
1108072525873837488%253Faccount_id%253D9

This will most likely change over time - but my thought process behind these two resorts is an intimate, almost romantic seaside setting -- taking the quaintness of Italy and Greece and allowing one to traverse around a bridged walkway across the 'sea' to visit both resorts. Both resorts share some amenities (which can cost down on theoretical costs) yet both have their own unique restaurants (R) and shops (S)

Given the quaint locale...it felt unnecessary to give them two different boat docks, when the boat would basically go 500 feet from one to the other (though if the design changes and expands a bit -- that is something that can be adjusted.

Guests can either take a water taxi into the parks/city walk or can walk along the lighted path into the main gates of UniMK, UniSEA, and City walk. Bus transportation will be available to Suess Landing, and in inclement weather, to the various theme parks and CityWalk.
Thoughts and feedback welcome!

spacemt354

Chili's
Which poses another question that I was just thinking of....CityWalk

Do we want a more generic CityWalk, a new CityWalk, or a completely different theme for a shopping district. I'm in favor of trying new things and I think we have enough talent here where we could create something completely novel and innovative to round out our resort! Thoughts?

D Hulk

Which poses another question that I was just thinking of....CityWalk

Do we want a more generic CityWalk, a new CityWalk, or a completely different theme for a shopping district. I'm in favor of trying new things and I think we have enough talent here where we could create something completely novel and innovative to round out our resort! Thoughts?
In favor of continuing the maritime theming into City Walk, something else with a Mediterranean vibe like your resorts. (DisneySea's entry land is in a similar vein to all this, and it is exceptionally inviting. No worries, our stuff seems distinct enough) Maybe something like a World Pier, a nautical crossroads of all cultures which can be used to justify any possible City Walk shop or restaurant. Which, I now realize, is a bit like IOA's entry land, from what I understand of it.

D Hulk

8750283279840939884%253Faccount_id%253D9

Truffula Tree Forest
- Introduction to the park, guests walk through a sprawling colorful display of truffula trees, winding their way through towards the main walkway around the park. Views of other landmarks within Suess Landing are hidden by the tall Truffula Trees at first, before dissipating for the magnificent reveal.
full

Sneetch Beach
5187661119_0c264dbf10.jpg

A much larger Sneetch Beach than in Universal Orlando, I'm thinking with Typhoon Lagoon in mind.
typhoon-lagoon-surf-pool-gallery03.jpg

Equipped with a wavepool, seating, and food/beverages throughout. (more to come on that)

The Lorax
The Lorax: Flight of the Thneeds will be converted from a KUKA arm attraction into two slides similar to Ohyah and Ohno at Volcano Bay
Stoen_170524_0234.jpg

Dueling slides race around the interior of the factory on conveyor belts, before popping out into the watery lagoon below for a splashdown.

The two slide names are Swammy Swan and Grickle Grass
portable-network-graphics-image-07b90154cf19-1-png.209482

portable-network-graphics-image-69c8bff93111-1-png.209761

artwork by @Jtuck

Mt Zorn
518eq5NjZkL._SX359_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Transitioning into Mt. Zorn - from Oh, The Places You'll Go - will be a swirling racing mat attraction beginning from the interior of Mt Zorn and racing down its colorful landscape. With 4 lanes, you can race up to 3 other guests at a time for a fun family event!

Cat in the Hat Playzone
An interactive Cat in the Hat kiddie area similar to Pike's Peak in Disney's Blizzard Beach, complete with small kid slides (Thing 1 and Thing 2) as well as other Cat created contraptions that kids can slide down and parents can sit in the seaside town beaches relaxing.

Mt. Crumpit and Whoville
file_000-jpeg.210272

artwork by @Coasterninja

- Grinch's Grin - 90 foot drop straight down Mt. Crumpit.
- To the Max - a 75 foot camel hump style body slide next to Grinch's Grin
- Sled attraction - a gondola to take you to the top of Mt. Crumpit (themed after the Grinch's sled)
- Walk Through element through Mt. Crumpit and Whoville

The Jungle of Nool
full

Horton Hears a Who - Family Raft Ride
Yertle the Turtle body slides - 4 different slides through the wild Jungles of Nool, in and out of moutains and valleys, into the lake below.

(these walk-through exhibits below transferred directly from the June project thanks to @FigmentPigments )

The Big Brag Trail - This walk-through attraction follows the story of a boastful bear and a proud rabbit as the try to prove who is the best of the beasts. This trail uses button activate pop ups to tell this story of the two biggest fools ever seen.

Clover Cliff - At the end of the Big Brag Trail is Clover Cliff. Guests can marvel at the field of clovers that seem to go on forever. However, set against the backdrop of Mt. Zorn, guests can barely see the statues of two stubborn Zax. Using one of lever activated Zax-a-scopes (telescopes) pointed at the Zax, guests will get a closer look at these creatures and hear their story. Once the telescope is engaged, the guest pulls the lever to change the scene to make certain cutouts appear around the two Zax. For instance, after the lever is pulled, a cut out of snow seems to engulf the Zax up to their chest, and in another scene, cardboard rain cut outs appear over their heads. As the lever is pulled and the scene changes, the story of the Zax is told in its entirety.

As Wet as You Get - In the middle of Nool sits a small pond named Lake Winna-Bango and in the middle of the pond is the small island of Sala-ma-Sond where Yertle the Turtle sits proud a top of his long suffering subjects. Beware though, as the disgruntled turtles will spit out water at unsuspecting guests. This wobbling fountain is interactive as well as when you push on the bottom turtle named Mack, the rest of the stack shakes and twirls around. They all shout in alarm and guests can even hear King Yertle yelling from the top. Other water works include Horton spraying water from his trunk, a vat of “beezlenut oil” spouting up big plums of water, and the many color and fanciful fish of the Dr. Seuss world, joining together to make a long chain of jumping fountains.

Bird Brain Lane - Tessa Toucanella is at it again! Hang around to hear her whisper all of the strange and amusing news from the Jungle of Nool to all of her gossiping, flighty friends.

Restaurants

- Delish Fish
- Mr. Ish's Magical Wish Dish
- The Great Yookeroo's Right Side Up Vegemite Butter
- Green Eggs and Ham

Shops

- Sylvester McMonkey McBean’s @ Sneetch Beach - This gift shop is dedicated to those funny creatures, the Sneetches. Pick up a plush sneetch with any number of stars on their bodies, grab a copy of Dr. Seuss’s The Sneetches, or even try on a yellow sneetch hoodie.

- What Pet Should I Get - Guests can choose from an oversized Yent, a seven hump Wump, a horned Zans, a singing Ying, a boxing Gox, a one haired Zed, a ring loving Gack, a hopping Yop, or a sleeping Zeep. Or, incredibly, if none of these are suitable, guests are invited to make their own pets. Similar to build-a-bear, guests can choose a pet to be stuffed and customized to each guest’s specification. Each pet comes with its very own carry home basket.

- There's a Wocket in my Pocket - Interactive Shop
--------------
That's about it for now -- will add in details and feedback welcome! :)
Really good stuff so far! It's incredible how easily the Seuss ideas fit into a water park context. All my feedback will be additive.

A few waterpark attraction types which don't seem represented yet: Water coasters. Drop slides. Slideboarding (interactive water slides) No ideas which Seuss stories these could all fit, but surely we'll find something.

Also, stuff like this -
download

- could easily work visually for stuff like this -
download

download

themazethinker

Really good stuff so far! It's incredible how easily the Seuss ideas fit into a water park context. All my feedback will be additive.

A few waterpark attraction types which don't seem represented yet: Water coasters. Drop slides. Slideboarding (interactive water slides) No ideas which Seuss stories these could all fit, but surely we'll find something.

Also, stuff like this -
download

download

download
actually if you recolor the swirly ride it can look like the cat in the hats hat

D Hulk

I think we should drop Amity and either redevelop Wells Labs some more or keep the Victorian Sci-Fi theme and use some more novels.
I feel similarly. The Jaws miniland is sort of meh so far, and without it UniSea has a perfect 7 lands.

Looking quickly into Victorian sci-fi. I assume Verne is out, since he's featured in TDS, and we're also a no-go on Burroughs' Barsoom (Mars) books thanks to Disney's John Carter flick.

download

Another fun Wells, though more obscure, would be The First Men in the Moon, a rather fantastical moon journey. An upgrade of the E.T. dark ride tech could work for this - UniSea needs more all-access stuff anyway. How do we feel about also referencing Melies' film A Trip to the Moon from the following year (1902)? It's a very, very early film, obviously not a Universal IP (it's public domain), but could be a neat reference to cinematic history.

full

Other neat Victorian novel stuff might include The Steam Man of the Prairies (basically steampunk robots), obscure books like Erewhon, and perhaps generally a Crystal Palace dockside setting for the land, giving it a distinct visual kick. Add historical steampunk devices like the difference engine or huge historical steam devices, automatons, daguerrotypes, kinetoscopes, some walkaround bots, and the Wells Laboratories / Great Exposition land grows more interesting!
download

Last edited:

spacemt354

Chili's

Also, stuff like this -
download

download

download
Great thoughts! That would actually be perfect!

spacemt354

Chili's
Universal Resort Complex - Recap and Summary

With the many ideas floating around - I thought it would be a good time to bring together the ideas we have so far - along with the amendments to concept art and content over the last few days of brainstorming since the initial idea.

Universal Resort Sketch
5988254726357765056%253Faccount_id%253D9

A rough draft of a possible layout of the resort. A resort that features 2 theme parks (temporarily named) UniMK and UniSEA

With the objective of the project to bring a more naturalistic and immersive atmosphere to the Uni parks as a whole, we've titled the original park UniMK in order to keep us on track with a goal similar to that of the Magic Kingdom, having guests be immersed in varied lands that aren't all exclusive to one IP.

UniMK Rough Map
Universal%2Btheme%2Bpark%2Bmap.jpg

*Amendments*
- Paris will no longer be the entrance, instead, it will be a New York entrance with Fantastic Beasts, Men in Black, among a variety of Universal owned New York IPs.
- Cartoon Corner will take the place of New York, where it stands on the map above, and be home to a variety of Cartoon Network IPs including Steven Universe among others. This will transition into Illumination Station.

Concept art for Hong Kong land in UniMK
by @Disney Dad 3000
full

--------------------------------------------------------------
UniSEA
UniSEA is inspired mostly by Tokyo DisneySEA in Tokyo Disneyland Resort. Given its reputation for being one of if not the most immersive theme park on earth, UniSEA will attempt to replicate the singular IP unique lands that all are assimilated through water elements such as lakes and streams, that tie each eclectic landscape together.

An overview map will be coming soon - but for now here's @D Hindley 's thoughts - as he is the main guiding voice for the land.
*Two things that were amended recently is the possibly removal of Amity and Suess Landing
*Pokemon might be added in as a possible replacement for Suess Landing.​

No map yet, but I wanted to outline how UniSea's shaping up so far.

It is to be Universal's attempt at a DisneySea quality park. Compared to the Studios first gate next door, it's more realistic, more adult-oriented, and more Old World. It's also a "legacy" park, with many older IPs chosen that have and will stand the test of time, all forming single-IP lands.

full

All the lands are oriented around a central landmark icon, a mountainous crag where Hogwarts Castle rests - this is the show building for Forbidden Journey. Like TDS' Mt. Prometheus, every land can see this crag, so lands are arranged for transitions and sightlines. The castle (which is also an in-park Harry Potter Hogwarts Hotel) faces lands like Hogsmeade, Transylvania and Hyrule. The crag's other side stands taller, hiding the castle, with a lagoon before it. This side faces Skull Island, Amity Village, Seuss Wilderness and Wells Docks. The Victorian London entry land uniquely can see both castle and lagoon.

full

Victorian London, like many a good entry land, favors shops, dining and atmosphere over attractions. Here are three (!) transportation rides - a high number like TDS largely because of how well those give that amazing park its life and movement.
- Boat transport - The park's "train," traveling waterways encircling the crag/castle. Other similar boats will ferry guests to UniMK, or to the various resort hotels.
- Hogwarts Express - It circles a corner of the park, stopping here at Platform 9 3/4, and also in Hogsmeade. The ride is the same as in Orlando. The train travels London, Transylvania and Hogsmeade, providing movement.
- Carriage transport - Horse-drawn carriages into Transylvania, mirroring Harker's journey to meet Dracula.
- West End theater venue - For hosting live Les Mis shows, and later other Broadway-caliber productions.
- Nighttime spectacular TBD - Planned for the central Hogwarts Castle and crag, but care is needed that it doesn't disturb Hogwarts hotel guests. Maybe like the Hogwarts Castle shows Universal already does.

Traveling in a circle - maybe counter clockwise - we come to...

full

Wells Laboratories, name very tentative, is an H.G. Well sci-fi land without any movie connections. It's still Victorian-Era England, which concerns me slightly, thought perhaps it's differentiated enough as more of a coastal countryside setting where Wells' scientists have erected a steampunk research facility at the base of a mysterious crater. Attractions include:
- War of the Worlds - An indoor/outdoor coaster against invading Martian Tripods. Coaster tracks are visually justified as subway tracks which the aliens have twisted with their lasers.
- The Time Machine - A motion-base dark ride like Spider-Man or Transformers, to the far future of the Eloi and Morlocks. Could also include trackless elements, for a branching timeline feature.
- The Island of Dr. Moreau - A "scare maze" walkthrough visiting the doctor's labs full of freakish animal-human hybrids.

full

Skull Island
is based mostly on the classic 1930s King Kong. From Wells Laboratories docks, guests go around (or through) Denham's moored steamer ship, to the tribal island side where it appears moored to Skull Island. Transition from Jaws via bridges amidst shipwreck rocks. The land is set immediately post-Kong, during biologist explorations of the island, with rumors abounding of another giant ape in the dangerous interior.
- Skull Island River Adventure - A reskin of the classic Jurassic Park boat ride, full of animatronics. The tall sleek building becomes Kong's skull-shaped mountain icon.
- Additional TBD ride - D or C-ticket (Maybe some sort of biplane flight sim back to NY battling Kong on the Empire State??!?!)
- Live musical show - On a stage before the massive Kong gates. We must take care to avoid the African stereotypes of the original film, so I think handling the villagers' culture in an Animal Kingdom style might work. Maybe work in elements of Denham's NY "Eighth Wonder of the World" show?
- Rock-climbing course - Like in Shanghai Disneyland

full

Hyrule, the world of Zelda, is where the Hogwarts Castle again comes into view. Death Mountain is near Mt. Crumpet, then the Lost Woods are connected to Hogsmeade's Forbidden Forest. In between are Karariko Village and Hyrule Castle Town, and the sprawling Hyrule Field. I'm mostly referencing Ocarina of Time.

Attractions are still TBD here, though Hyrule ought to be highly interactive as a video game property. (Kind of a big kids land to compliment Seuss Wilderness) I've considered a shooter dark ride in a classic Zelda dungeon, switching out between arrows and bombs. Guests can even amass rupees, to use for game booths in the towns. A Lost Woods walkthrough to find the Master Sword.

Calling all Zelda fans to propose other ideas!

The expansion pad near Hyrule and Hogsmeade is planned for a medieval fantasy property such as Game of Thrones or Lord of the Rings. For now, licensing issues prevent them. Something like sword & sandal (Ancient Greece) would work too, regarding transitions and sightlines.

full

Hogsmeade near the central icon is similar to the existing Hogsmeade lands, with the wands and Butterbeer and good design. Since Hogwarts is being redesigned as a hotel, the land will expand to accommodate it, with the Flight of the Hippogriff area scaled up with new attractions in its place.
- Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey - The classic, a guaranteed anchor attraction for the park!
- Additional Potter E-ticket - Ideas we're discussing currently include a Quidditch coaster, a Quidditch flight sim, or a Hippogriff "better-than-Pandora" flight sim.
- Whomping Willow flat ride - Details TBD. (Should we do something with the Shrieking Shack too?)
- Hippogriff Encounter - Meet a realistic AA Buckbeak with a live performer Hagrid
- Walkthrough Hogwarts Castle stuff - We're discussing lots of nooks and crannies for the hotel guests. Should we open any of these up to park guests?

full

Lastly is Transylvania, land of the Universal Monsters. The classic 1930s monsters, not that Dark Universe stillbirth. A creepy Gothic village, distant Carpathian Mountains, etc. Ground zero for Halloween Horror Nights.
- The Mummy's Revenge - A clone of Orlando's mummy coaster, rethemed to Boris Karloff
- Dracula boat dark ride - Through flooded catacombs under his castle, perhaps with all the monsters making appearances. Think this one shouldn't have a height requirement, and should be a slower atmospheric adventure.
- Frankenstein drop tower - During the Doctor's creation experiment. (The Ride of Frankenstein!)
- Wolf-Man attraction TBD
- Black Lagoon diving bells - A flat ride I've played with before. Diving bells lower into the watery depths, the Creature attacks, bells shoot back up
- Universal Monsters Meet & Shriek
- Also possibly a live theater venue where Abbott and Costello can meet the monsters

I also had a very brief concept of an Alfred Hitchcock land, because of his importance to Universal, but it doesn't seem too rich for a theme park setting.

That's what I have right now. All suggestions are welcome, for attraction ideas, layout critiques, anything! Thanks!
Here are some new attractions for UniSea, filling in the empty spaces from last night's park lineup:

For Transylvania, where was a TBD Wolf-Man slot, which for balance would be better as a non-ride. Thinking of going ExtraTERRORestrial with it. A live SFX show, with guests as researchers into lycanthropy watching Larry Talbot transform live before them...before he rampages!

For Skull Island, it needed a C-ticket ride. I'm currently considering a Madhouse (they're like a rotating room you sit within, great for surreal special effects). Guests are riding in the cargo hull of a ship transporting Kong (hidden in another chamber), when he escapes and starts to dismantle the ship during a raging storm. (With the Skull Island setting, I've found it hard trying to justify a NY-set Kong attraction.)

Most importantly, Hyrule has many more details now! Its layout and visuals are still primarily from Ocarina of Time - Hyrule Field as a hub leading to Hyrule Castle Town, Kakariko Village, Death Mountain, and maybe other locales. Other Zelda games will inform the details and attractions, particularly Breath of the Wild, Twilight Princess, and Wind Waker. There are now 3 rides and 3 non-ride attractions.

First is a land-wide interactive attraction akin to Sorcerers of the Kingdom at MK. Learn through a show in the Temple of Time of your quest for the Triforce shards (or some other set of MacGuffins), then explore the entire land collecting them. Using magical items such as a souvenir ocarina, guests can trigger effects and open passages and even chat/LARP with cast members. (The ocarina can be a lot like the wands in WWOHP!)

Another non-ride is an epic escape room in a Zelda dungeon. They're all about puzzle solving and other brain teasers, so it's a good fit. Would need to improve an escape room's capacity for a theme park setting...I think it can be done.

Last non-ride, village games in Kakariko, like the arrow shooting and treasure chest guessing games and bomb stuff, etc, as in the Nintendo games. It's all like boardwalk games Zelda-style.

Rides - The shooter dark ride would have guests riding either Epona (the horse) or Link's wolf form from Twilight Princess, through perhaps another dungeon (or a TBD setting). Ride vehicles would "breathe" like the Pandora banshees, and are ridden similarly, with swiveling mounted crossbows (think Toy Story Mania with triggers) to shoot at screen/set hybrid stuff. Very battle based.

A paraglider simulator ride inspired by Breath of the Wild, the newest (and by some reviews the best) Zelda game. Picture hang-gliding done to the immersive quality of Flights of Passage, with ride seats like B&M's flying coasters (like Uni's Flying Dinosaur at USJ) but done individually like on FOP. Queue and loading amidst the Gorons in Death Mountain, gliders lift up on the volcano's thermal vents. Then guests enjoy a glorious breathtaking flight over the entirety of Hyrule!

Lastly, a C-ticket water ride (more details TBD) based on The Wind Waker's sailboats. Mostly something to add some movement to the land.

With Hyrule getting an E-ticket flight sim, I wonder if it's redundant doing a similar sim over at Hogsmeade with either Quidditch or Hippogriffs. If so, there are other Potter rides we can always consider, like a Quidditch coaster, or a ride through the Forbidden Forest on carriages pulled by quasi-invisible thestrals, or a ride in the Weasleys' flying car.

To be determined what happens with the children's area formerly based on Dr. Seuss.

Thoughts?
Suess Landing Water Park

Rather than have a smaller land in UniSEA - Suess Landing has been transformed into a fully fleshed out water park at the Universal Resort. (Detailed attractions were posted before, however a completed list of attractions will arrive soon.

Resort Hotels and Entertainment Options
Universal separates their resorts into Premier Hotels, Preferred Hotels, and Prime Value Hotels (comparable to Deluxe, Moderate, Value in WDW)

For Premier Hotels -- one of the ideas so far is an Italian and Greek themed Mediterranean area, connected via walking bridges over a lagoon that separates the two resorts.

Another Premier hotel idea is the Hilton Isla Nublar - from Jurassic World.

For Preferred Hotels, the possibilities are still far and wide

For Prime Value hotels - a Despicable Me resort has been tossed around, with the various landscapes from the film series acting as the guest building locations in the resort.

CityWalk and other amenities - Brainstorming is still open and well for the possibilities here. Any suggestions are welcome!​

spacemt354

Chili's

With the many ideas floating around - I thought it would be a good time to bring together the ideas we have so far - along with the amendments to concept art and content over the last few days of brainstorming since the initial idea.

Universal Resort Sketch

A rough draft of a possible layout of the resort. A resort that features 2 theme parks (temporarily named) UniMK and UniSEA

With the objective of the project to bring a more naturalistic and immersive atmosphere to the Uni parks as a whole, we've titled the original park UniMK in order to keep us on track with a goal similar to that of the Magic Kingdom, having guests be immersed in varied lands that aren't all exclusive to one IP.

UniMK Rough Map

*Amendments*
- Paris will no longer be the entrance, instead, it will be a New York entrance with Fantastic Beasts, Men in Black, among a variety of Universal owned New York IPs.
- Cartoon Corner will take the place of New York, where it stands on the map above, and be home to a variety of Cartoon Network IPs including Steven Universe among others. This will transition into Illumination Station.

by @Disney Dad 3000
full

UniSEA
UniSEA is inspired mostly by Tokyo DisneySEA in Tokyo Disneyland Resort. Given its reputation for being one of if not the most immersive theme park on earth, UniSEA will attempt to replicate the singular IP unique lands that all are assimilated through water elements such as lakes and streams, that tie each eclectic landscape together.

An overview map will be coming soon - but for now here's @D Hindley 's thoughts - as he is the main guiding voice for the land.
*Two things that were amended recently is the possibly removal of Amity and Suess Landing

Suess Landing Water Park

Rather than have a smaller land in UniSEA - Suess Landing has been transformed into a fully fleshed out water park at the Universal Resort. (Detailed attractions were posted before, however a completed list of attractions will arrive soon.

Universal separates their resorts into Premier Hotels, Preferred Hotels, and Prime Value Hotels (comparable to Deluxe, Moderate, Value in WDW)

For Premier Hotels -- one of the ideas so far is an Italian and Greek themed Mediterranean area, connected via walking bridges over a lagoon that separates the two resorts.

For Prime Value hotels - a Despicable Me resort has been tossed around, with the various landscapes from the film series acting as the guest building locations in the resort.

CityWalk and other amenities - Brainstorming is still open and well for the possibilities here. Any suggestions are welcome!​
@D Hindley
@S.P.E.W
@Disney Dad 3000

spacemt354

Chili's

Universal Resort Sketch

UniMK Rough Map

*Amendments*

by @Disney Dad 3000
full

UniSEA

Suess Landing Water Park

@themazethinker
@kmbmw777
@Brer Oswald

spacemt354

Chili's

Universal Resort Sketch

UniMK Rough Map

*Amendments*

by @Disney Dad 3000
full

UniSEA

Suess Landing Water Park

@DisneyManOne
@Poe Dameron
@DlpPhantom

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom