So who has upgraded to iOS 5 and who is getting an iPhone 4S?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Love iOS 5 so far here! I'm on an iPhone 4, so I'll be waiting for the iPhone 5 for my next hardware upgrade. Would love to have SIRI, but it's going to have to wait.

karlbeau

Just picked up my 4S. Siri is amazing! Processor is extremely fast. I plan to get some great 1080P video from WDW.

It was worth the line that started forming at 6:30 AM.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Just picked up my 4S. Siri is amazing! Processor is extremely fast. I plan to get some great 1080P video from WDW.

It was worth the line that started forming at 6:30 AM.

Congrats on the new phone, enjoy!!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
So far I'm enjoying IOS5... just waiting for an untethered jailbreak, so I can reinstall My3G.

I'll wait until an LTE chipset finds its way into the a new iPhone before I upgrade the hardware.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
No on both accounts. Loving my Atrix and hoping that they release a decent WP7 hand set in the next year or so.

DiPSU224

Upgraded to the iOS 5 yesterday. It was probably the longest 3 hours of my life between the download of the software and the transfer to the phone. I'm also going to wait for a 5 before I update the hardware.

I'm in love with it. Shockingly enough, the best part for me is you can make custom texts tones. It's the little things for me. :)

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I upgraded to iOS 5, took some time to get there on release day. :shrug:

I like iMessage, great if everybody upgrades, not much use if you're the only one. Find My Friends has potential [also potential for stalking :lookaroun] and there are a few of the new features that seem interesting.

I haven't had enough time yet to really formulate an overall opinion yet.

I won't upgrade hardware until there's an LTE/GSM iPhone version...

NemoRocks78

Seized
Lovin' iOS 5! I am gonna hold off on the 4S - not much there to warrant the upgrade for me. I'd like to see how Siri works but I can wait. I'll get it if something drastic happens with my 4, but if not, I'll be content waiting for the big upgrade with the 5. :king:

mousefan1972

I installed iOS5 on my iPad today (thanks to the help of some of my WDWMagic friends!) and none of my apps would work after. Does anyone know what would cause that? I eventually got them to work, but it did cause a good 10 minutes or so of panic when my 6 year old couldn't play angry birds. :lol: I also need to figure what exactly iCloud does.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I am probably going to be ordering an iPhone 4S within the next week or so. I just have to wait for my upgrade through Verizon to become available. I am quite scared to make the jump from my Droid to an iPhone but everyone assures me I will love it. *feels peer pressured*

becanya

Upgraded to IOS5 and lost everything on my phone because somehow the backup got corrupted. Had to redo everything and lost all my pics. Very very stressful day. But now that I have everything back to normal I'm really enjoying it. My email is much improved now, because as far as I could tell I couldn't do as many things with hotmail before the new OS.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom