So who has done these Custom Park Maps?

PianoManKD

Account Suspended
Original Poster
I just noticed this for the first time on the website so I filled it out so I can give them to my girlfriend on the plane going down (I think she'll like them!)....They asked for Itinerary name, i wonder if they put it on the map cause I answered it with Kyle and Jess - Walt Disney World 2007....

Anyone do this? Details would be sweet, thanks!!!

Kyle

k.hunter30

They do put your name on it. Also, just be aware, the maps are on the front and back. (I thought I was missing two of them at first! :lookaroun )

They're fun! A good momento.

WhyteAL

I ordered some last week, so I hope they are cool. and just like you I didn't realize this was availible until last week.

dave1105

I ordered some a while back and have received them, they are wonderful. I actually think that they are nice enough that I may just keep them for a momento rather than take them with me. Or at least order more so that I will have a set to keep in good condition.

k.hunter30

I ordered some a while back and have received them, they are wonderful. I actually think that they are nice enough that I may just keep them for a momento rather than take them with me. Or at least order more so that I will have a set to keep in good condition.
Yeah, I'm not going to take mine with me...:lookaroun ...
TOMORROW!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Momx3

I really like mine. I love that we could put our favorite places on them. I am going to take them with me and then order a new set to keep when we get back.

scpergj

We got ours a few weeks ago. They are really nice, but as was said, they were printed on both sides. They had our name printed on them, and the envelope they arrived in was pretty cool, too. The kids love them!

Kevin

Raven66

We have received ours already and they are really nice. We are going to order another set of them when our sx months is up and frame them.

goofy0101

I have mine as well. Very nice. And I agree that they're more of a keepsake than something you'll want to take and use on your trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom