So who has done these Custom Park Maps?

KYMouseFan

What website do I have to go to in order to find these awesome maps?

THANKS! :wave:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/index?bhcp=1

Lower lefthand corner under customized maps.

It took ours about 3 weeks to come in. I would give it them no longer than 4 weeks if you want to take them with you. But they are really to nice to take into the park and actually use, IMO, especially if it is going to rain, but you never know in Florida.

supapampam

I was surprized how nice they are, one more month then I can order my second set. I may frame them, at first was going to put them in a scrapbook but they are too large and nice to cute them up.

Mickey&Minnie

We ordered ours when they were first offered. We now have them hanging on the wall in a spare room. I ordered them too late the first time and they were waiting in the mailbox when we came home from our vacation. It was a nice surprise but made us "home sick" :cry:
They are personally too big to keep up with in the park if you don't carry bags or have a stroller to put them in. I do plan to order them again soon and take them on our next trip. We are going toleave them in the room and plan the day and get other park maps when we arrive. That way the custom ones don't get messed up.
I love Disney keepsakes!!!! :p

Miss Bell

I ordered mine about 8 weeks before my trip...and got them 4 weeks after it.

Glad to see that doesn't seem to be the norm. They are cool maps, and I probably would have kept them home for safe keeping, but I thought it was amusing that they were so slow in arriving.

frankd1962

I ordered them when they first came out and fell in love with them though they print two parks back to back so you have to decided which you want to show. I just order a second set earlier this month and it might have my itinerary for my vacation on it. Let you all know in two to four weeks. ;)

Kerby626

The wife got me some custom maps and sent them here to Iraq. Definitely made the deployment a little easier, plus helped me show some guys here about Disney.

head mouse

Got ours done about a month ago. Going to order another set in 6 months and frame them.

100_1385.jpg

Nansafan

I ordered them as a birthday present for my brother. I didn't realize that a name would be on them so it has my last name and not my brothers. I will order another set in a few months and give it to him for Christmas. (I'm not cheap, I know they are free. This would have been just an added bonus to his gift.)

HoW

Just a quick aside, does anyone know if they do these for Disneyland as well? My fiancee and I are headed there for part of our honeymoon in October and I'd love to surprise her with these and add a little more magic to the trip. Thanks in advance!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom