So What's The Mysterious "Third IP" Coming to DHS?

Magenta Panther

Before it was revealed that GMR would be the location of the new E-ticket, Pirates was one of the IPs that people were speculating. Now that we know it's going into the GMR, Pirates is being checked off.

Man, I would really love it if we got Shanghai's Pirates here in America. And Peter Pan too!

Princess Leia

As for GMR being 'too scary'- I will admit, I was a huge scaredy cat for most of my life. I remember going on this ride and being terrified. Not just of the alien. Oh no. The gangster area and Indiana Jones made me very scared too (as did Pirates of the Caribbean... and Jungle Cruise... and Maelstrom... and the Beauty and the Beast live performance). But guess what? I lived. And I learned to love those attractions (well, I have mixed feelings on BatB).

brb1006

DHS is of course getting a track-less ride, just not here.

Sorry to put this to bed as I know a lot of folks want it to be the case (me, too), but my understanding is that IF we get an Indy ride (supposing the next film is more successful than Kingdom was), it will be after this. i.e. the unannounced ride isn't Indy. Maybe my info is out of date, though.
I got the hint after reading the great movie ride thread.

Bacon

but Stitch's Great Escape gets to stay open forever. Yeaaaaah...
latest

Kate F

This sounds like a really neat ride and the fact that it's being themed around Mickey Mouse was a pleasant surprise. Just why couldn't it be an addition instead of yet another replacement? Especially in this park. IMO, they shouldn't even consider closing anything in this park down until SWL opens, it's less than a half-day park at this point and it feels like Disney is just completely oblivious to the fact that this park needs so much more to do.

HauntedMansionFLA

This sounds like a really neat ride and the fact that it's being themed around Mickey Mouse was a pleasant surprise. Just why couldn't it be an addition instead of yet another replacement? Especially in this park. IMO, they shouldn't even consider closing anything in this park down until SWL opens, it's less than a half-day park at this point and it feels like Disney is just completely oblivious to the fact that this park needs so much more to do.
Has it be confirmed? But I'm with you. it will be nice to have something centered around Mickey for a change. Too bad some of the other classics don't get any attention. That's what I wanted the GMR be about - Disney treasured Classic movies.

Brer Panther

In regards to the Wizard of Oz thing, I don't think an Oz attraction even has to be based on the movie to be good. A ride with versions of the characters that looked like they jumped straight out of a Disney animated movie and a few new songs could be neat, too.

not if recent discussions about Stitch are true...
Whoa whoa whoa whoa, what? Is there a rumor about that ride I don't know about?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom