So what food are you looking forward to at the F&W Festival?

durangojim

Original Poster
For me, the #1 item I'm really looking forward to is the escargo:slurp:, get to have them on Friday!:sohappy:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
This is yet another one of those years that I look at the menus and don't see anything I don't want. Chanda is always a favorite and I am looking forward to to Belgium's offerings this year.

Pioneer Hall

For me, the #1 item I'm really looking forward to is the escargo:slurp:, get to have them on Friday!:sohappy:

This was probably my fav last year too. It's nice to be going back for a second time because I can skip over things I tried last year and didn't think were to die for (more beer money now).

91Coupe

I enjoyed the cheese's last year along with Mexico and Germany. As Germany was a big hit last year with the family we have decided to go to Beirgarten for Dinner as well as for Food & Wine. The next 16 days can't go by fast enough.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I am looking forward to trying Belgium's mussels with roasted garlic cream, I am also looking forward to trying the Korean BBQ dish with kimchi; I've heard of kimchi, but never tasted it. Interested in the Chicken Chipotle Sausage dish at Canada.

I like the F&W escargot much better than the versions served in the restaurants.

I'm really pleased to see that the Italy kiosk is stepping it up a little bit by not offering sicilian pizza and baked ziti again this year.

Very excited about the return of Lamington at Australia.
Absolutely crushed that Durban Chicken is no longer on the menu at South Africa.

However, the "Dark Chocolate Sensation" at the Desserts & Champagne kiosk is the most intriguing item on the menus!!

tampabrad

I can't upset the other food by singling one item out above the rest. I am going to eat everything!!! Nom nom nom.

Plan of attack...Loop 1 for lunch. Hit some attractions. Loop 2 for dinner. Loop 3 for desserts. Pass out in a food coma.

ms7479a

Definitely the Bailey's Chocolate Lava Cake from Ireland. It is so good, but I wish the portion size was bigger. Although, at $2.75 it is one of the cheaper food and wine items.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
I am looking forward to trying Belgium's mussels with roasted garlic cream, I am also looking forward to trying the Korean BBQ dish with kimchi; I've heard of kimchi, but never tasted it. Interested in the Chicken Chipotle Sausage dish at Canada.

I like the F&W escargot much better than the versions served in the restaurants.

I'm really pleased to see that the Italy kiosk is stepping it up a little bit by not offering sicilian pizza and baked ziti again this year.

Very excited about the return of Lamington at Australia.
Absolutely crushed that Durban Chicken is no longer on the menu at South Africa.

However, the "Dark Chocolate Sensation" at the Desserts & Champagne kiosk is the mostintriguing item on the menus!!

Small doses at first, very small doses.....

AZDISNEYDVL

I am looking forward to the Cheddar Cheese soup, the cheese plate from Ireland, and the Apple streudel from Germany which was great last year without the werther's sauce so I imagine this year it will be incredible!

828tnt

absolutely EVERYTHING!!!!! at least i think so..... it's our first trip, we kept dining reservations to a minimum, and i believe i'm ready to roll!

bmarkelon

I have to agree with some of you about not being too excited about the food offerings, there are definitely a few things that I'm interested in. The drinks on the other hand are lookin real good! Just over a week until we are there!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Haha, that much, I'd heard. :ROFLOL:

Although I have to confess, I keep thinking "cucumber kimchi...how bad could that be?" But I'll be careful!

I'm sure it will be dialed down for the general EP visitor, but having the real deal before puts a lot of "heat" items to shame. Then again, so does the Sichuan "hot pot." :eek:

These menu boards look amazing :slurp::slurp:! Does anyone know how the size of the kiosk cheddar cheese soup compares to a cup of soup at Le Cellier?

NMBC1993

Yikes! With the prices they have this year..I think the amount of items I get will be limited. But I have my eye on the cheese fondue, freshly baked waffles with berry compote, California sushi roll, sausage pretzel roll, Dark Chocolate Sensation, and a few beers from the 15 years booth. Now all I need to do is save the money up for it all:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom