So what changes will we see at DHS GE based on DL GE?

SpoiledBlueMilk

See my problem isn't so much with the tile, but with the abruptness of the change. "Tile, tile, tile... and STOP, all rock work from here on out." I would've much preferred the tile slowly giving away to some rocky material, some falling off, in a gradual creeping in of the land.
It's a rough transition....but yeah - let's not get hung up on such a small detail.

gerarar

Premium Member
See my problem isn't so much with the tile, but with the abruptness of the change. "Tile, tile, tile... and STOP, all rock work from here on out." I would've much preferred the tile slowly giving away to some rocky material, some falling off, in a gradual creeping in of the land.
Even the ceiling does a better job of mixing the rock work with the LA tunnel theme. Gradually creeps over to become fully rockwork. Compared to the tiles, it just abruptly ends.

Maybe someone can just bump their scooter into the tiles near the end to knock off a few tiles and to give it that brokenish-look.. :)

Also while we're at it, there needs to be drips of water falling from the ceiling, or at least droplet noises. Because, immersion!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom