So, this is what happens in the Utilidors huh?

J.E.Smith

Saw this before; its actually from Disneyland Paris, not any of the US parks(If you listen you hear guys speaking French in the background)

disneydiva72

Original Poster
Saw this before; its actually from Disneyland Paris, not any of the US parks(If you listen you hear guys speaking French in the background)

I didnt have the sound on, on my comp so I didnt hear the language just the ...ummm...humping was funny enough. :lol:

disneydiva72

Original Poster
I would NOT make a very good Disney employee, I have a wicked sense of humor and would be caught doing that all the time. :lol:

I had forgotten until now, but once while watching the Stars and Motor Cars parade at DS, we were near the entrance gate and witnessed similar antics going on "backstage." It was hilarious, but I'm glad the kids didn't see!

disney9752

this is a very old video, all of the cm's are supposed 2 b ex cm's by now. if i recall this was even done when it was still called euro disney.:hammer:

bgraham34

I remember when this video first came out. People were outraged. Its really funny to see that again though. Thanks for the post.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom