So Nervous!!!!

WishingOnaStar8

Original Poster
Today I had my interview!! They said at the end that it is really competitive right now. Did they say that to you guys? I am so nervous, I really really want to get in, I have wanted to do this since I was like 8! I told them how much interest I had in the company and how much I wanted to work for them, and the interviewer told me I had a great interview... so I hope I get in!!!

How long did it take for you guys to get in?

MickeysMyBoy

I really hope you get in too! Yea, i guess because we interviewed this late its getting down to the nitty gritty and thats what makes it they mean by "competitive". I interviewd this past Sunday and....the girl said I did well. I really laid it on thought about how much i missed the company and really wanted to take advantage of missed oppurtunities from my first program. I told her that I wanted to be at Animal Kingdom because I couldnt bear not being a castmember at AK during its TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY! I really hope i get it too!!!!!!

joanna71985

Today I had my interview!! They said at the end that it is really competitive right now. Did they say that to you guys? I am so nervous, I really really want to get in, I have wanted to do this since I was like 8! I told them how much interest I had in the company and how much I wanted to work for them, and the interviewer told me I had a great interview... so I hope I get in!!!

How long did it take for you guys to get in?

Aww, I'm sure you did fine. Good luck!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom