Pre-Trip So much has changed since last visit in 2009, both in life and at WDW! Saved for 6yrs booked 18mos!

So as you can see from the title my life is completely different from my last visit in 2009! I last stayed for 2 weeks at POFQ with my mum and dad.

Along with Disney, I visited Busch Gardens and Aquatica solo.

I have now been married for 5 years (unfortunately as he does not like flying, he will not be coming with us) and my son will be turning 6 just before the trip!

Who:

Me: Gemma, 33, Nottingham, UK, roughly 13th Visit. Ooooo and I will be 5mos pregnant during our trip! Favourite Disney film is Beauty and the Beast so very excited to see the new area in Fantasyland.

DS: Casey, 5, will be 6. Loves all things Disney. This is a surprise first trip!!! We have visited DLP twice but this will be on a whole other level for him. I think he will love Magic Kingdom and Blizzard Beach the most!!

Nanna: Denise, 60, approx 16th visit. Favourite film is Snow White. Favourite park is EPCOT Centre.

Grandad: Ray, 65, semi-retired, approx 16th visit. No idea of fave Disney film! Doesn't tend to share things like that. Loves fast rides and waterparks.

FB_IMG_1506331430885.jpg

Dad, myself and mum in 2009

20170924_112509.jpg

Casey yesterday, just before his ballet exam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom