So-long stupid Noodle Station!

MMP

As for the staffing issue, most Noodle Station CM's were trained to other locations, some Cosmics, some Pinnochios, some Pecos, etc. Because once you've been trained in a QSR location you can work any other location. Typically El Pirata is staffed by Pecos, they're almost considered the same restaruant as far as managment is concerned. But Noodle Station CM's came from all over, not just Tommorowland. So some noodle station CM's may have also worked at El Pirata but probably only because they were trained for Pecos. And I'm certain because I myself was a Noodle CM when they first opened and switched between Noodle and Pecos and was also trained for El Pirata. Many other people worked Cosmics and Harbor House as well when the Noodle Station was closed, which was always! Some even worked in stands and a few were trained at Cinderella's even though it's a table service.

AliciaLuvzDizne

As for the staffing issue, most Noodle Station CM's were trained to other locations, some Cosmics, some Pinnochios, some Pecos, etc. Because once you've been trained in a QSR location you can work any other location. Typically El Pirata is staffed by Pecos, they're almost considered the same restaruant as far as managment is concerned. But Noodle Station CM's came from all over, not just Tommorowland. So some noodle station CM's may have also worked at El Pirata but probably only because they were trained for Pecos. And I'm certain because I myself was a Noodle CM when they first opened and switched between Noodle and Pecos and was also trained for El Pirata. Many other people worked Cosmics and Harbor House as well when the Noodle Station was closed, which was always! Some even worked in stands and a few were trained at Cinderella's even though it's a table service.
im working there next week
apparently

and im full service

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
But where will I get my noodles!? :eek: :veryconfu :cry:

ramen.jpg

Im afraid it's back to the college memories now......:lol:
Ah, Ramen....How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.....

JROK

Im afraid it's back to the college memories now......:lol:
Ah, Ramen....How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.....

Better than Ramen are the Ichiban noodles they sell in Japan in EPCOT... They come in the same style of packaging as Ramen, are cheap like Ramen, but are SOOOO MUCH BETTER...

Coming from a current Ramen eater (hooray college!), the best way to cook Ramen style noodles is by using 1 cup of water, cooked on high in a frying pan, and cook the noodles up till they're almost done, add the dust flavor packet, then keep it frying till nearly all the water is boiled away... Serve hot and enjoy!

wdwishes2005

Maybe it's just me.. maybe i need bold text...

It'll be open every day from 5-9pm through October 5th (when they'll probably re-evaluate if it's popular enough to keep around) with the except of a period in September (which is forecasted to be super dead time).
If I had to guess I would say it was due to the reservations hell that is the dining plan. It looks horrible too...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom