So I got a new tattoo

PurpleDragon

Original Poster
I've been contemplating getting it for a few years now, so this weekend I bit the bullet and got it. I'm very happy with it. :sohappy:

So what do you guys/gals think?

photoffb.jpg

zurgandfriend

I've been contemplating getting it for a few years now, so this weekend I bit the bullet and got it. I'm very happy with it. :sohappy:

So what do you guys/gals think?

photoffb.jpg

Cool,

Do you mind if I ask your age? The reason I ask is that my brother in-law, and fellow Disney fanatic who is in his 60's just got a huge Mickey Mouse tatoo'ed on his back. I'm wondering if there's one in my future as well.

UberMouse

I'm not a huge tattoo fan, but I do like that one. It is in good taste, and isn't something that you will probably tire of.

ddbowdoin

that tat is sick... and I'll tell you why

We all love Mickey, but he's also one of the most recognizable characters in the world. What I love about this is that it caters to the true hardcore fan. Your average person, even your average guest at WDW would not recognize that logo.

Well done man, well done!

UberMouse

I think that this is most of the classic Epcot symbols. Some are pretty cool and would be a good possibility, even for me. I really like the WoM symbol and the the Living Seas (without Nemo).

logo-epcot.gif

PurpleDragon

Original Poster
Very cool! I just got these in March:
tumblr_liy7exLtIA1qb85lko1_1280-1.jpg

I was thinking about doing something like that. I got mine on my left foot, and I was thinking about doing one of the other pavillion logos on my right foot at some point. I'm thinking either Imagination(like you have), TLS, or SSE; all are very cool logos

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Very cool. Nice job on the inking too.

I helped draw this tattoo once that combo'd Disney and Star Wars. It was really classic looking. :lookaroun

:D
And one of these days I'll grow a set and get it done. I am still up in the air on color vs. no color.

PurpleDragon

Original Poster
And one of these days I'll grow a set and get it done. I am still up in the air on color vs. no color.

IMO, for a simple logo like this, doing all black with really crisp clean lines is the way to go. However it all depends on what the design your getting looks like. The more intricate the design the more you're going to want color and shading to really make it pop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom