So how old are some of yous?

Dizknee_Phreek

I'm 20. Though, my cousin said I look 18...and some girls at college thought I was 28 (though, they claimed it wasn't because I look 28, but because I act older than I am....*shrugs*)

Wendymom65

Yikes!

Okay so now I feel REALLY OLD! I will be turning 40 on my birthday while at WDW....DH will be 48.....you guys are all so YOUNG!!!!!

I'm going to turn friggin' 30 on August 23!

But, I'll be on the Disney Magic sailing towards the Panama Canal on that day so I guess it's all good. :sohappy:

Burgstressera

I'm 26... No clue how old I'd be in Disney Years - I've lost count of how many times I've been there.

I'd say I act like I'm about 5 years old when I'm there though. Isn't it GREAT!! The one place in the world where we all get to be kids again. : - )

jriddle

I am 48, wife is 47. Kids are 20, 18 & 14. Only 139 days till our bi-annual trip to the World. :sohappy: We always do Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party on my birthday! Been to WDW 13 times since 1982.

Adreamisawish

Mentally or chronologically?

If it's chronologically I'm 53. YES, I've been here since the beginning and have always wanted to be one of the original Mousekateers. My honeymoon was spent at the then "3-year-old" Walt Disney World back in 1974. Space Mountain was under construction. *sigh*

Mentally....I'm 12! :) :animwink: :lol:

awalte7

I'll be 21 on august 26th and guess where I'll be spending it???yup at WDW. Where I can act like an 8 year old...well until it's time to go to pleasure island and spend my first "adult" night at disney!!!!!!!! It'll be my 3rd time at disney

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom