So how old are some of yous?

DisneyBride94

LUV4Goofy said:
um....er....uh.....**cough**.....I'm 38.....**cough**......ugh. :rolleyes:

My 10th time to WDW was last month (my 9 year old's 5th time...6th if you're counting when I found out I was pregnant with her on my WDW honeymoon).
My first time was back in 1976. :) :) :kiss: :kiss:

Hey cool!!! I'm 37, and my first time was also in 1976!!!! I think this is like my 20th trip? I'll have to copy my hotel/stay list out of Passporter.com because I can't keep it straight!

I honeymooned there in 1994...so this is our 11th anniversary trip--we are eating at Narcooses on the actual date of October 9th. :) We took our firstborn for his first time at age 15 months... this is his 5th trip... Our daughter is our little souvenier from THAT trip...she's 3... it is her 4th trip this year... my other son is going to be 16 months for the trip... we FOUND OUT I was expecting him TWO years ago on our trip... It's a magical place!!!! (So I guess techinically it is Summer's 5th trip too, and Parker's 3rd trip!!!!!)

We've got a lot in common (save for your daughter is much older than mine!)

No more magical Pixie baby dust for us though--I told DH I couldn't go back down again until I had the factory closed. :) LOL.

DisneyBride94

Cup of Dirt

PCWormsNDirtCup said:
Oh we love Cup of Dirt...I made that for my DH's last birthday in a big flower pot with a fake flower on top and brought it to our restaurant when we had dinner... the waiter totally thought I was kidding when I informed him that it was our dessert... He totally thought I was goofing on him... until I gave hi his own plate to have... we sent the leftovers back to the kitchen--everyone on staff enjoyed some and loved it. :) I got a clean flower pot back. :)

DisneyBride94

prberk said:
39, so I am right behind you.

Perhaps a better question here is, "Who remembers running out of E-tickets?!" :(

Paul

Me!! Me!! I remember sitting on a wall outside Haunted Mansion why mom tallied up how many more E-tickets we needed to get on the next ride. LOL.

:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom