So how old are some of yous?

DisneyrazZ

i just turned 22 :sohappy: and I work at Mickeys of Hollywood and Keystone Clothiers at Disney/MGM Studios! So my next visit is in...1 1/2 hours! worktime!

LUV4Goofy

Add up the total days you have been at Disney and that is how old you are in Disney Years! I would be about .... 2 weeks old

ok..add up the total days I have been at Disney...........since my first time was back in 1976 and the 10th time was last month......um.......each visit is either 5 or 6 days in length.....mulitply that by the 10 times I've been there....that would make me........

50!!!!!

I guess 38 years old isn't that bad after all!!!! :lol:

WhenYouWish

I turned 22 in April...and my little sister just turned the big 2-0 today.

...wait a minute. She turned WHAT today??? :eek: Geez, where'd all those years go? I (and anyone who knows us for that matter :lol: ) could've sworn we were just 8 and 6.

New2WDW

LUV4Goofy said:
ok..add up the total days I have been at Disney...........since my first time was back in 1976 and the 10th time was last month......um.......each visit is either 5 or 6 days in length.....mulitply that by the 10 times I've been there....that would make me........
50!!!!!

I guess 38 years old isn't that bad after all!!!! :lol:

No, your only about 50 days old or a little over 7 weeks! Still in diapers!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom