So...hi.

ParentsOf4

I love it all... I am a big resort fan... We are there a lot.... so I think of it more as a 2nd home... I am happy no matter what we are doing... :)
Yeah, pretty much all the resorts are nice, although everyone has their favorites. Mine is the Boardwalk Inn (I'm a sucker for that 1920s feel) but it seems we have a lot of big fans of the Wilderness Lodge and Polynesian as well. And don't forget the Yacht & Beach Clubs.

I've always liked Port Orleans Riverside and think Port Orleans French Quarter is a nice choice for a romantic couple.

The Value Resorts are pretty much all the same. My kids really like their over-the-top decorating when they were young.

@disneylens, what are your favorites?

disneylens

Original Poster

I'm going to join you and say the Boardwalk. Love strolling outside either first thing in the morning or late at night. The pizza window is to die for, and the quick access to Epcot and Studios can't be beat.

I'm also a big fan of the Animal Kingdom Lodge (it's just beautiful), the Wilderness Lodge (reminds me of home), the Art of Animation, and the Polynesian.

disneysince71

WE are DVC so my favorites are Beach, Boardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, and AK Lodge. Because of Sporting events I spend a couple of weeks a year at the All Stars, and when I come for a conference we usually go to one of the Moderates.. I guess my favorite moderate would be POR... :)

disneysince71

Yeah, pretty much all the resorts are nice, although everyone has their favorites. Mine is the Boardwalk Inn (I'm a sucker for that 1940s feel) but it seems we have a lot of big fans of the Wilderness Lodge and Polynesian as well. And don't forget the Yacht & Beach Clubs.

I've always liked Port Orleans Riverside and think Port Orleans French Quarter is a nice choice for a romantic couple.

The Value Resorts are pretty much all the same. My kids really like their over-the-top decorating when they were young.

I am one of those CRAZY resort Hopper people :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom