So close, yet so far away

the_rich

Original Poster
Yesterday I booked a trip to WDW from Aug. 10 to Aug. 20. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: We're gonna stay at Coronado Springs. I can hardly contain myself thinking about Soarin and everything else that will be finished when we get there. It's such a long time away I don't know if I can wait.

rosebud's mom

There's no shame in feeling the excitement ! We're down to 3 weeks, and while I am the oldest in our family I think I am also the most impatient for the day to arrive !

longfamily

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
September 19-October 2 :cry:

The anticipation kills me

bhg469

sometime in 2006 :cry: :cry: :cry: if im lucky

Nnjoy your trip. tell coronado i miss it. If you have never been there Check out the breakfast buffet, its pretty good for the price and the beef market nachos from the pepper market rule!

o_O@ booking your trips so early. I usually book mine 3 weeks beforehand and I still get awesome rooms, dinners and admissions. And hopefully if all things go as plan, which for me, never goes as planned, I'll be working for disney again from aug to march. =) Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh to breathe in "the fall of rome" is gonna bring me back some great excitement.

Been_There

the_rich said:
Yesterday I booked a trip to WDW from Aug. 10 to Aug. 20. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: We're gonna stay at Coronado Springs. I can hardly contain myself thinking about Soarin and everything else that will be finished when we get there. It's such a long time away I don't know if I can wait.
Sounds really fun, I love the way Coronado looks although I haven't seen it on the inside.

Hope you have a great trip!:wave:

the_rich

Original Poster
TowerOfTerror said:
You'll have a great time :wave:

Did you start a count-down yet ?

thanks for all the kind words everybody and yes tower of terror i have.
9 months away

dandaman

List of Hidden Mickeys at Coronado Springs:
1. Three can be found - one each - on the large wooden doors as you exit the main lobby.
2. In the main lobby. If you look at the crest on the wall inside the check-in area, look at the cross on the right hand side inside the crest. Go to the left of the cross and look at the second fleur-de-lis down. The end of the fleur-de-lis is in the shape of Mickey ears. You have to look closely. All of the other fleur-de-lis in the crest are not perfectly round but curved.
3. If you look above the Bus Stop's Covered Area, you will see a Bus, that say's Bus Stop. "Inside" the bus, there are silhouette's of people, and Mickey.
4. At the Dig Site (main pool). One facing one way and one facing the other on the "broken" walls at the entranceway to the pool.
5. As you turn away from the boat/kayak sales desk and walk back toward the center, if you look down, on the corner of a nearby cement square, there are the imbedded 'rocks' clearly in the shape of Mickey.
... plus decor Mickeys throughout all the resorts.

Just my two cents...

that_L_do_pig

I'll be seeing the Coronado for the first time when we stay there in December. It is one of the few times we have not stayed on the monorail loop so we are a little leery about mobility/flexibility - kids are getting older so we can expect more of them now in the way of no naps/less whining from exhaustion.

"Come on kids, if we run at a full sprint we can make it to the parade in 5 minutes. Never mind that my stride is three times yours, just move your legs three times as quick and it evens out. Carry your own toys, you made us get them! You're just lucky you got that 52" Minnie Mouse. I don't care if you are 3 years old...RUN!!!!" (jk)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom