So...Can I get at least ONE Fastpass?

Should it be one Fastpass per person?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matpez

i try to stay away from soarin since its a terrible waste of time
I agree, I don't get why you wait so long to watch an IMAX movie...
but we have had that conversation so many times before...
HOWEVER, I have to go with non-locals who want to see it... soooooo.....

nmj91385

When we go we are a group of 40. It is way easier to send one to two people down to get passes then for all of us to go. Like stated earlier the areas around the fastpass machines are congested enough without an extra 39 people. We also have several little ones with us and it would be impossible to keep track of them while we get our tickets.

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
Trying not to sway off topic, but I remember when Epcot allowed you to pick up Fastpasses without having you to wait to get another one. I thought this was a great idea and allowed you to plan your day at the park around the Fastpasses. I wonder why they discontinued it...

jcb7787

The part I just can't grasp is why a group of 40 would have to stay together all day, and experience every attraction together. Why not do it like 99% of groups and enter the park (each person with their own ticket) and split up into groups of 3 or 4. It makes everything much more pleasant for other guests. I am so tired of having to run to beat tour groups into restaurants, shows, and to fastpass lines. As someone said earlier, fastpass does not work if 40 people surge the return line at the precise moment their fastpass becomes valid.

DivineMadness7

These polls have too much of a gray area that has too many variables.

While I can understand the frustration in the given example situation, I often have taken my entire family's tickets in order to get fastpasses. If they want to do an attraction I would prefer to skip, I take the opportunity to walk towards a FP attraction, get the FPs and then explore the area. I like being with the group but I also enjoy my alone time, to go at my own pace and look at the things I want to see.

BUT before I even get in the line for the FP machine, I have all of the tickets out of my bag, facing the same direction and I run an efficient system, keeping tickets still to be inserted on top and tickets already used/along with the FPs on the bottom, with a finger divining the two. I think you would find if you were behind me and I was getting 6 FPs, that I would take less time than many people who walk up with just one. I'm just that fast :lol:

I dunno how these tour groups run, but there really is nothing worse than a group of 20+ people getting in the fast pass line right in front of you. But, that's when I go do something else, waste 10 minutes and then come back. That's why they give you an hour window, after all.

CleveRocks

Ahem.... WDW is on Private Property.
Brilliant observation. You are correct.

However, private property rights do not trump constitutionally-protected civil rights. Let's say WDW made a rule banning all practice of religion on its property. If a guest is caught saying a blessing before a meal, should security be permitted to boot that guest from the park?

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I dont think tour groups led by companies outside Disney should be allowed in the parks. Their guests can enter, but they cant be guided by the tour guide.

Isn't this why Jim Hill got booted from Disneyland ?!! :lookaroun

Brilliant observation. You are correct.

However, private property rights do not trump constitutionally-protected civil rights. Let's say WDW made a rule banning all practice of religion on its property. If a guest is caught saying a blessing before a meal, should security be permitted to boot that guest from the park?

Yes, for being stupid enough to get caught.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom