So be honest...

ed_66503

I generally go to the one next to Old Town/Royale Parc Suites.

Bought a baseball cap there for $7 that would have cost me at least $20 at the parks.

Then I lost the damn thing on Spaceship Earth.
Oh wow! Of all the rides to lose a hat...SSE??!! ;) lol

SyracuseDisneyFan

Yes. I went to a beach shop a few years ago on Apopka-Vineland Road by the Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin Robbins. I was getting a huge SpongeBob beach towel, though.

Soarin' Over Pgh

What about Mouse Surplus?
Anyone been there?

wilderness%20trip%209-2006%20065%20(Small).jpg

mousesurplus_rockets.jpg

Maaaaaaaan. I want a monorail.

Ive actually never heard of this company, gonna go look them up now.

Nice to know that pins can be scored for cheaper than Disney prices... I'd like to add to my collection without going broke.

pumpkin7

Sadly, yes. Though that one looks a heck of a lot nicer than the clones on I-Drive.

I can't see any picked 'sharks' or stuffed alligators.

Goofyernmost

Never - I do not even leave the property .... (and I'm always there with my own car too ...)
You are certainly entitled to do just that, but, it made me kinda shiver. Maybe I have AADD, but if you see the dent in the cushion of my chair you wouldn't think I ever get out of it. I cannot stay on-site without transportation of my own and I use it. The idea of being held captive for that long just makes me go all ga-ga!:bored:

I must get away so I not only go to the "cheesy" gift shops, but, I also go to Wally World to buy better quality, lower priced souvenirs then Disney offers. I also go other places, like Silver Springs, Universal or just wander around central Florida from coast to coast all the while maintaining my base at WDW or just off-site. :joyfull:

Chrononymous

Never been, but would like to check them out someday.

I have a Disney Store outlet in nearby Illinois, which regularly gets seriously discounted merch from Disneyland.

And yes, there are many many cheesy stores in Wisconsin (by law)...and yeah...of course the Dells.
(and I am a huge fan of WizardQuest in the Dells...which isn't Disney, but it's where I get my WDW fix.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom