SO ARE YOU DOING THE 24 ON THE 24TH

ugotzme

Ok so we are going to the 24 on the 24th. Is any one else going and how long do you plan to stay and when do you think the best hours will be. WE are not arriving till around 9pm and hope to make it till 6am. Only bad thing is my daughter the cast member is blacked out for that day so we have to get her some goodies. Cant wait for event and see you their.

luv

We're I to be here that day, which I sadly will not, I'd be attending the opening of Antarctica at Sea World.

I'm so excited about Antarctica it's silly. I hope someone goes and posts pics!

Upvote 0

ImagineerDude

I AM!!!!!!! Our plane lands MCO at 11:50pm the 23rd and we are DMEing to ASSR to get like 4 hours of sleep to make it to MK for the whole time. Then our plane goes back to Louisville at 9:30am the 25th. Eep! So excited :D

Upvote 0

jjnshane

My daughter and I are going - we live locally, but got a room at Pop for a mini staycation which is something we have never done before! Planning on getting to MK at 6am, back to the room around 1 for a nap, then back to the park around 6pm until we can't take any more, or 6am, whichever come first! We were at the One More Disney Day from 5pm until 3am and it was crazy, but fun. I will tell you this, you will NOT find us on Main Street for Wishes - we will be as far away from that madness as possible!

Upvote 0
I'm so excited about Antarctica it's silly. I hope someone goes and posts pics!
5r.jpg

Upvote 0

Californian Elitist

That seems like really poor planning.

The all-nighter is actually a WDW thing first. It's really obvious Disneyland wasn't planning on doing the all-nighter because Grad Nite is on the 24th, the Greece celebration is on the 24th and 25th and the new Fantasyland show debuts on the 25th. Not to mention Disney is also hosting a brainstorming session with Disneyland annual passholders on the 24th. It's going to be a hectic two days, but the all-nighter clearly wasn't initially planned for Disneyland. Oh well.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom