so any of you dressing your kids as disney character

Mickifan17

Ok, I have 3 sons. They will be Red Power Ranger (6), Lightening McQueen (3) and Chicken Little (1).

Only 14 more days til I'm Home!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

SewIn2Disney

At work, during the day, I'm dressing up with a co-worker and we're going to be Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head (I consider them Disney since their Toy Story Debut and the fact that you can stuff their parts into a box in what feels like every store in WDW)

And at night I'm going to be a mouseketeer. I sewed a pale blue pleated skirt, made the shirt, of course I have the ears, and found some saddle shoes. I can't wait!

We're going to need a picture gallery on here Nov. 1st!

Did anyone catch Regis and Kelly this morning...they had Halloween costumes. The first one was a Mom dressed as Woody (homemade) with the little boy as Buzz (purchased). Then came Mary Poppins with 2 chimney sweeps (all homemade)...it was really nice looking. For Mary Poppins she wore a long black coat with a black hat with some flowers and carried an umbrella. It was very cute. They also had a little Jack Sparrow with Mom as a grown up pirate.

There were some other very cute non-Disney costumes as well.....Goldilocks and 3 Bears (brown sweats with a bear hat and some added fur around the neck), Steelers players with cheerleaders, Mom as slot machine..little boy as Elvis..little girl as Vegas show girl (this one was adorable).

Now I just need to decide what DH and I are going to be for our Halloween party this weekend!

mouselvrmom

My second daughter is going as Snow White, my son is alien stitch and my third daughter is minnie mouse (so cute- she's two and will even wear the gloves) My oldest daughter is too old to dress up in disney:(

AndreainNY

Son (13) is going to be something "scary" (so he says), and Daughter (3) will be Cinderella (her dress lights up!) and Daughter (20 months) is going to be Minnie Mouse!

rileyspaw

7 year old granddaughter is JASMINE! It's going to be a chilly night in our area so I'm sure she will have her winter coat under the costume!! She may end up looking like the STAY PUFF MARSHMELLOW JASMINE but it's important not to pick up a cold because we're heading to WDW in two weeks!!:sohappy:

Jayhawkie

I have three sons and one niece. They are going to be Harry Potter( the 8 year old), Buzz Lightyear(the three year old), my niece is going to be Snow
White( her mommy loves Snow White) she'll probably never be anything else but SW, and my littlest guy who is going to be one soon is going to be Mickey mouse. We have been in the past, Rolie Poly Olie, Fireman Mickey, Woody, Sully, Dumbo, Thumper, Mickey Mouse, Peter Pan and Darth Vader. My niece did get to be Tinkerbell last year because there was not a SW costume to fit her!! She likes the Sleeping beauty costume but mommy said no, no no, you have to be Snow White!!! She does look cute in it though!! Everyone have a great Halloween!!!!

maelstrom

My little cousins are going as Sleeping Beauty (5) and Minnie Mouse (3). I think I've decided on the "acid fairy" because I am too poor to order an Alice dress right now. So I'm just going to wear a bunch of tye-dye and bright tights and my new sparkly pink shoes.

My son (9yrs) is going as Capt. Jack Sparrow. My daugther(12) says she's too old this year.I'm sure she'll change her mind so I have a Pocahantas tucked away for her. They've been Disney Characters every year except the first when they were little punkins ;-)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom