snow!!!!!

lileonard

Banned
Original Poster
Believe it or not there were some snow flurries here in cleveland this morning with the temp at about 37 degrees.

This is the latest snow this city has ever seen.

We never get a summer up here.:eek:

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
We had snow flurries here in Buffalo too!! :brick: enough is enough!!!!!

Debbie

I have to admit that snow could be a pain but I am really enjoying the cooler weather that has extended all the way down to my neck of the woods. Last week we were looking at temps in the high 80's and low 90's. Phew......what a relief this is; temps in the 70's.

Coronado

Our last snow was January 19, 1974........ some of it even stuck to the ground..........AThe best thing about a Tampa Bay-Green Bay football game in Tampa????? llllll Green Bay will win.....Worst thing..... they have to get on an airplane and go BACK!:lol:

lileonard

Banned
Original Poster
Yeah I had to leave the packers avatar up because I cant put up the cleveland Indians one, there playing so awful.:lol:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Coronado
Our last snow was January 19, 1974........ some of it even stuck to the ground..........AThe best thing about a Tampa Bay-Green Bay football game in Tampa????? llllll Green Bay will win.....Worst thing..... they have to get on an airplane and go BACK!:lol:

I remember at the Rose Bowl a few years back, when Wisconsin played UCLA....after the Badgers upset them (after UCLA thought they should have been playing for the national championship), Cade McNown made a comment to the effect of

"We may have lost, but they have to go home to the snow"

A few months later he was drafted by chicago.

Oh the irony......:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom