Snow Whites Scary Adventures Re-opens

Lokheed

Got a call from one of the Dream Team yesterday - they want to put us in the VIP spot in front of the fire house for the 3:00 parade (I'll have to check to see what time that parade happens ;) ), and then afterward take us to City Hall for a private meet and greet with Snow White and some of the dwarfs. They also want to do something special for the actual 2,000th ride itself, but are still working on that. I am supposed to get a call back tomorrow to schedule the specifics on that.

Best guess is that the actual 2,000th ride will happen at about 4:30. I'll post here with more details as I have them.

David

Got a call from one of the Dream Team yesterday - they want to put us in the VIP spot in front of the fire house for the 3:00 parade (I'll have to check to see what time that parade happens ;) ), and then afterward take us to City Hall for a private meet and greet with Snow White and some of the dwarfs. They also want to do something special for the actual 2,000th ride itself, but are still working on that. I am supposed to get a call back tomorrow to schedule the specifics on that.

Best guess is that the actual 2,000th ride will happen at about 4:30. I'll post here with more details as I have them.

That is just great news! Please be sure to take pictures to post and give us a report on everything!!

joanna71985

That's awsome! I can't wait to hear a report.:)

BSikor

Do you have an idea of what time it will be. If I'm not working I would love to come down and cheer you on.

Lokheed

I am shooting to have him at 1,999 before the parade. Then there will be the meet & greet after the parade, and then time to walk over for the big SW2K. I am guessing between 4:00 & 4:30.

Lokheed

You'd need a time machine. But if you look over at the Trip Reports forum you can find the full account of how the day went.

rdour@techminds

COuld someone please post a link to the threads detailing the actual result of the SW2K? I simply can't find great things like that easily. The "Light for mobile devices" theme doesn't include a search.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom