Snow White instead of Aurora?

Disneyfanatic!!

Original Poster
Well would you guys rather see Aurora and the fairy's cottage or Snow White and the Seven Dwarves' cottage?

I would've liked to see them put the 7 Dwarves cottage where Cinderella's Chateau is (right across from Sow White's Scary Adventures) and move Cinderella's Chateau to the right (where Aurora's cottage will be). Why have Aurora in Cindy's park? Cindy doesn't have her own attraction on the west coast.

Thoughts?

Figment632

The problem with this is that Snow White already has a ride and a meet and greet in Epcot. Aurora currently has nothing in WDW so I like it the way it is. imho

_Scar

I wish we has the building of Snow White with the Queen looking down below. Otherwise, I'd like to have some Sleeping Beauty here in the MK.

AEfx

Snow White is my favorite as well, but I think they made a good decision. Since the ride goes through the cottage a walkthrough of the cottage would be odd. Since Aurora is homeless at WDW, I think it's great to give her a place.

cursivesailor

Being that I was Sleeping Beauty in the kindergarden play about 22 years ago, I am a little partial. I was Aurora to get some action in WDW.

nuttyskadork

The problem with this is that Snow White already has a ride and a meet and greet in Epcot. Aurora currently has nothing in WDW so I like it the way it is. imho

The Snow White M&G in Epcot doesnt have anything really fixed though, does it? Surely they could scrap it at a moments notice.

tiaragirl

Definitely made the right choice with Aurora, in my opinion. It's such a 'magical' movie.. a lot of little girls love the story. Not that Snow White doesn't have a huge following, but, as mentioned above, she already has a meet and greet.

I love these cottage ideas, I think the expansion is going to be amazing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom