Snow White bus

shanny

any pictures? im kind of curious as to why they would say snow white on them...no sightings of sleeping beauty or cinderella busses??

calicommando

Original Poster
sorry, no pics. just the normal resort transportation buses, but instead of the name of a resort on the marquee, it just says "Snow White." I probably saw about 20 of them on my vacation last week.

shanny

ah! i was confused as to where they would be going. i had no clue, so i dont think most people would know that off hand, why dont they just use "not in service"? :shrug:

brkgnews

I've seen Snow White, Donald Duck, and Mickey Mouse in the past. I think they may also use those marquees for Driver Training.

DKampy

I spoke to a driver down in Disney last week. He said they use "Snow White" when a bus it out of service.

Now I am even more confused...I saw those as well...but one of the Snow White busses picked up 3 guests...It was a couple and their kid...what could have that been about?

brkgnews

There's really no telling. It could have bene some kind of VIP tour, maybe something with the Castle Suite giveaway, really anything. Basically, those character marquees are a sign that "this bus is doing something wild and crazy -- pick another."

Slipknot

Now I am even more confused...I saw those as well...but one of the Snow White busses picked up 3 guests...It was a couple and their kid...what could have that been about?

Special Occasion? Something happened and Transportation is trying to help out?

eagles

i saw them also, and each one always had people on them, very few however.

one snow white bus, dropped off 3 people at typhoon lagoon when we were there waiting to return to the hotel. some people ahead of us, tryed to get on that snow white bus, and were told no with no explanation, the people then just stood there and complained. i just sort of laughed at that. i mean another bus will come by in a few minutes, have patience.

frazierle

:fork: Maybe those were the guests that ate the apple:eek: :ROFLOL: 8 more days and I'm bringing fruit:lol: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

brkgnews

There are some cast member buses that carry CMs from the parking lots to the "onstage" areas -- but those buses are almost exclusively used backstage (Epcot has CM west and East routes, I believe). I've seen the VIP's out on the road, though.

k.hunter30

"Donald Duck" bus

During our last trip, we hopped on a bus from our hotel to DAK with the intention of getting on another bus to take us to AKL. Since there was no one else on the bus and it was getting close to park closing time, our bus driver told us her would take us directly to AKL. He changed the marquee on his bus from "Disney's Animal Kingdom" to "Donald Duck." So while the bus was still in service - though only to us - it wasn't able to pick other people up since it was making a different stop. I would think the "Snow White" one might be similar. Hope that helps a bit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom