snow white and the dwarfs

tare

Original Poster
does anyone know if the seven dwarfs appear anywhere for character greets????

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
does anyone know if the seven dwarfs appear anywhere for character greets????

Unfortunately not. You can see them in SpectroMagic. Snow White also appears at Germany in Epcot.

You can see the Seven Dwarfs in Topiary form in Germany for Flower and Garden.

heartodisney

picture.php

This was in Epcot, 2007 1st week in december, very long line, so I just took a pic.

harveyt0206

Last year they were all out at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. But as other posters have already noted, the line is beyond crazy. I didn't stand in line because I felt it was too much of a gamble to use up all that time during the party and then loose out on getting a pic with them because they were only out for a set period of time.

MoonMouse1

Here is a picture from MNSSHP (I am Briar Rose haha):

MNSSHP20085.jpg

We made sure to ask the character attendant when they would be out and made it a point to get in line about 15 minutes before they got there, and we were the first people in line! So I guess if you plan accordingly you don't have to wait that long (or maybe we just went on a slower night...I'm sure on Halloween it's a different story :) )

Definitely my favorite picture of the night...where else can you get eight characters in one shot?

EaglesfanNJ

In addition to Germany, Snow White could be found at Magic Kingdom, as soon as you walk in, on the right hand side in front of Town Square Exposition Hall

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom