Snow Miser / Heat Miser: Which One Are You?

Bob Saget

Original Poster
One wants the ground covered in snow, the other wants to roast in the sun. One never wants to know a day that's over 40-degrees. One never wants to know a day that's under 60-degrees.

Which one are you? Are you a Mr./Mrs Icicle or a Mr./Mrs. Heat Blister?

And now the sing along:

Bob Saget

Original Poster
As for me, I'm 100% Snow Miser! The cooler...the better. I love snow, and can only tolerate about 2-weeks+ of the summer heat before I'm ready for more cool/cold. I would prefer a wintry scene of the countryside covered in snow before a sun-burned afternoon any day of the year.

copcarguyp71

Snow Miser for sure. Stick me out in the cold/snow in some Carhart bibs and polar fleece and I am happy as can be...conversely stick me out in the middle of WDW in august in shorts and a t-shirt...I pray for death to greet me swiftly!

Bob Saget

Original Poster
...conversely stick me out in the middle of WDW in august in shorts and a t-shirt...I pray for death to greet me swiftly!
I was at WDW this past August (8/20-8/24). It was a microwave down there.
I never realized how quickly my scalp could sunburn under a full head 'o hair...and sting for a week+ afterward.

Note to self: A hat is your friend

Lil Fort

Call me Ms. Heat Miser! After a lifetime of living in Minn-e-snow-tah, I would give anything for a little lot of heat during the winter. Winter is for the birds... oh wait, they are smart and go south! I may have to join them...

harveyt0206

Burn baby burn...Ms. Heat Miser. I just don't tolerate the cold at all anymore. We had two inches of snow last night and 20 mile an hour winds. The Mayans had it right. That was obviously the apocalypse.

Nemo14

Burn baby burn...Ms. Heat Miser. I just don't tolerate the cold at all anymore. We had two inches of snow last night and 20 mile an hour winds. The Mayans had it right. That was obviously the apocalypse.

I won't even open the blinds now if it's snowing. I don't want to even see it.

SAV

Total Heat Miser here. I'd rather be hot than cold any day. And in that move, Heat Miser is my favorite too.

The Mom

Premium Member
I think somewhere else on these boards I posted about this but here it is again:

Times snow is acceptable: Christmas Eve, Christmas
Times snow is NOT acceptable: the remainder of the year

I get far too much snow and have done far too much shoveling in my life.

My sentiments exactly. I've always been a summer person, so FL suits me just fine.

acishere

The weather is just bitter cold and high wind the last few days. I would love to morph into the Heat Miser and warm this place up. Can't make a winter trip anywhere this year either.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom