Snow Cones!

Creator

Original Poster
First off, I hope that this is in the right forum. Secondly, I wanted to know if any of you have had the snow cones in Epcot. They are the greatest ever! I am pretty sure that the snow cones are located near Tokyo or something like that. Does anyone know what kind of machine they use or what flavors they use? I really want to buy them!

Thanks

Creator :)

Lhriangel

Mmmmm snow cones *hehe*. I love the ones over in that area. I think they have Tangerine and I know they have the more regular flavors... but they are shaved really finely. :)

Creator

Original Poster
Tangerine and Melon are scrumptious. A great combo! My time at Disney isn't great until I have had my snow cones, or shaved ice as they call them in that area.

cj2me

I agree no trip is complete without getting one of these sno-cones, they are AWESOME. The flavors are Honeydew, Strawberry and Tangerine. :slurp:

Erika

I know where you mean- the little stand outside Japan? I think they call it Taki-Gori. We have a Snow Cone maker at home but ours are no where as good as theirs.

Lhriangel

Originally posted by Erika
Ours shaves but it's still not the same.

I think I should just move to Epcot. That would solve the problem.

Ohhh me too. I wanna live in Italy or England :) :)...

Think about it.. you can have ANY type of cuisine you want.. at any time ... that would be heaven.. (I love the restrauants there!!)

Jitney

Hey guys! It's called Kaki-Gori and its found at Japan. I love the stuff! I usually get the rainbow of Tangerine, Strawberry and Honeydew, while my cousin always gets the Cherry. It's good stuff! :D

Creator

Original Poster
Now I have an enormous craving for honeydew/tangerine snow cones. I feel like flying out to Florida right now...

Ultra Magnus

Originally posted by Creator
First off, I hope that this is in the right forum. Secondly, I wanted to know if any of you have had the snow cones in Epcot. They are the greatest ever! I am pretty sure that the snow cones are located near Tokyo or something like that. Does anyone know what kind of machine they use or what flavors they use? I really want to buy them!

Thanks

I tried the snow cones last year on advice of some of the boards on this website. Needless to say that although the ice is very refreshing :slurp: , the flavoured syrup just makes me want to :hurl: . It's just too sickly sweet and full of artificial flavouring.

Does anyone else agree, or am I the only lone voice on this issue? :lookaroun

However, I have tasted worse...(Beverly springs to mind)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom