News Snake Refused Entry to magic kingdom

Tick Tock

You can ask him yourself on Twitter. Though, asking someone what species they are seems rather slimy...

I must say, after watching the short video clip, the snake's movements were spot on with the surrounding park music ("Once Upon A Dream"). It's as if he was doing a snake waltz in synch to the tune, while sliding side-to-side. Bravo, Mr. Snake. Bravo!

GVentola

Apparently, this snake was trying to imitate King Cobra. Look him up on Instagram@king_cobra_orlando. I'd post the link, but I tested it and got an error, but my bookmark still worked! This was somebody's reaction to a pois--er, venomous--Cobra escaping someone's house in Orlando a year or two ago. It hasn't been updated lately, as it's old news now, but the photos of the Cobra visiting Disney World and other Central Florida attractions are hilarious.

MrHappy

Are you for real?

Disney world is literally built in a swamp and there are snakes everywhere...I can even tell you the hot spots.

You ever heard of "pest control"? They aren't talking solely about mosquitos.
...go on

EDIT: never mind, I see you handled this in post 57. Carry on.

MaryJaneP

Roseanne RoseannaDanna says "Snape was denied entry, Snape should be denied entry to WDW, he was at the wrong theme park!"

Skibum1970

I feel bad for the snake. This was snake-shaming at its worst. In fact, it could have discrimination against those without limbs. Or those that are cold-blooded. Poor snake. Mind you, he had no way to wear a MagicBand. I'm sure that he is traumatized. I'm surprised that he isn't suing for a three-day pass or extra FP+.

tissandtully

Specifically? The waterparks and hotels that have a lot of landscaping...Caribbean and port/Dixie come to mind specifically...bay lake area as well

But there's really no use worrying about them...they're always there and they are much more scared of you than vice versa...they make every attempt to be long gone before you see them.

But it's a swamp...in the heat...with waterways everywhere, ya know?
Discovery Island has to be like snake island right about now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom