Snacks and drinks during Christmas

Matt_Black

Honestly, from my Christmas trip, I don't remember any special holiday fare. Granted, that may be due to availing myself of the margaritas at the Mexico pavilion, an admittedly questionable choice when the weather outside started to dip into the 30s.

Dafid Duck

They usually have hot chocolate (additional cost) in HS near TSMM. I don't know when it starts being served, but it does come in a special holiday mug.

Mukta

Original Poster
Honestly, from my Christmas trip, I don't remember any special holiday fare. Granted, that may be due to availing myself of the margaritas at the Mexico pavilion, an admittedly questionable choice when the weather outside started to dip into the 30s.
Each country in Epcot has something. The hot chocolate with peppermint schnapps is usually my favorite, so I hear you on the margaritas. :)

Mukta

Original Poster
Bump for anyone who was interested. The list is out. http://www.wdwinfo.com/holidays/christmas_world.htm#epcot
  • Mexico - Sweet tamales
  • Norwary - Frozen Peppermint Trifle; Traditional Rice Cream
  • China - Kaikouxiao (Happy Face Fried Cake)
  • Germany - Stollen; Gluhwein, Werther's Original specialty drinks and treats; German artisanal cheese plate
  • Italy - Prosecco sparkling wine; Panettone
  • American Adventure - Check out the U.S. Capitol Building and Washington Monument made out of 50 pounds of gingerbread; The Sugar and Spice shop will serve peppermint bark, gingerbread cookies, chocolate chunk cookies, holiday tree sugar cookies, hot chocolate, eggnog, hot chocolate with peppermint Schnapps, and eggnog with Buffalo Trace Kentucky Bourbon
  • Japan - grilled Kurobuto pork sausage with pineapple and onions; Hitachino Ginger Beer
  • Morocco - honey chocolate baklava
  • France - Buche de Noel au Chocolat; cinnamon ice cream; caramelized pecans
  • United Kingdom - hot applejack cider
  • Canada - pecan maple bark
  • Promenade Refreshments - warm turkey sandwich on cranberry bread with mashed potatoes and gravy; peppermint sundae; chocolate grasshopper; hot chocolate; hot chocolate with Godiva Coffee Liqueur and Red Hook Winterhook Ale
  • Fountainview in Future World - Mickey Santa Hat Cupcake

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom