snack attack

Tinkerkelle

Original Poster
We were lucky enough to get the free DDP on our last trip but let the snack credits mount up and ended up buying lots of bagged sweets to take home. Got the free DDP again so determined to splurge on as many cupcakes, ice creams, pastries and other delicious snacks as we can. What would you recommend?

DizneyPryncess

I love the chocolate crepes in France. Also the beignets if you are at POFQ for any reason. And I'm always up for any of the cupcakes, or the mickey rice krispie treats!

kirari

here is a list of the snack we plan to try with our credits. It can give you some ideas:
turkey leg
kaki gori
ice-cream andwich
beignets
funnel cakes
dole whips
mickey bars
crispie rice
zebra dome
cronut
corn nugget
egg roll

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
here is a list of the snack we plan to try with our credits. It can give you some ideas:
turkey leg
kaki gori
ice-cream andwich
beignets
funnel cakes
dole whips
mickey bars
crispie rice
zebra dome
cronut
corn nugget
egg roll

Unfortunately a turkey leg you cannot use a snack credit for it. They are delicious but you have to pay cash etc. :)

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Unfortunately the fresh caramel corn sold at the Circus Tent in Fantasyland isn't included as a snack on the DDP. Or fortunately, depending upon your perspective (and waistband, lol). The already bagged variety doesn't compare.

Tinkerkelle

Original Poster
I love the chocolate crepes in France. Also the beignets if you are at POFQ for any reason. And I'm always up for any of the cupcakes, or the mickey rice krispie treats!

We were originally going to be staying at POFQ and so many people said the beignets were a highlight. Might have to make that a stop on the snack express.

Funnel Cake or anything at Karamell Kuche in Germany!

Karamell Kuche sounds fab-on my list. Last time I had funnel cake was in WS in 2003, it was amazing.

Anything at the Food & Wine Festival. Using snack credits for those dishes was SUBLIME.

Will keep an eye open for the menus in Sept.We spent so little time in WS on our last trip but are planning a good stretch of time this trip. Thanks for the snack list. I can't believe we missed the dole whip last time and I knew to look out for it. Rookie mistake!

Double churro with a shot of churro.

Love churros. You just can't get them over here. Costco in the UK did them for a short time but then they were discontinued. A sad day.

@mouse_luv and @kirari I see cronuts make both your lists. Donuts and croissants are my two favourite food groups - added to the list. I'm definitely not letting those credits pile up this time. Great tips everyone. Thanks :)

Matt_Black

Will keep an eye open for the menus in Sept.We spent so little time in WS on our last trip but are planning a good stretch of time this trip.

Well, if you're doing F&W, here's another tip- avoid nights and weekends like the plague. Instead, hit it on a weekday as soon as WS opens up.

popcenturylover

Ice cream sandwich @ Sleepy Hollow
Strawberry Shortcake cupcake @ Boardwalk bakery
Gelato @ AOA
Venti frappuccino @ Starbucks
Dole Whip
Any dessert @ Sunshine Seasons
Any dessert @ Les Halles
Oh, this is making me soooo hungry!!!

belledream

It's amazing!!!
418.JPG

Sweet, crunchy, and piping hot snack right before Illuminations! A must-do for us from now on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom