snack attack

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
We were lucky enough to get the free DDP on our last trip but let the snack credits mount up and ended up buying lots of bagged sweets to take home. Got the free DDP again so determined to splurge on as many cupcakes, ice creams, pastries and other delicious snacks as we can. What would you recommend?

we ate around the world with a lot of our snack credits so they can really go along way! :) We love Dole Whips! So that is usually a big one. Cupcakes from anywhere :) and the cro-nut - as mentioned above! YUM!

materbuddy

We use our snack credits for tons of great things, just never for water or soda.
Popcorn
Rice Krispie Treats
Any of the sundaes at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
Mickey Ice Cream Bars
Frozen Lemonade
Beignets
Cupcakes from anywhere

J_Carioca

Anything at the Food & Wine Festival. Using snack credits for those dishes was SUBLIME.

We were at WDW once during Food and Wine AND we got a free dining plan. How could it get any better, right? Well, we each had one item at Epcot before my husband decided that we should be "saving" our snack credits...saving them for what, I have no idea. He was extremely concerned that we would "use up" all our snack credits early on in the trip. I pointed out that "using them up" by eating delicious and normally expensive food was a good thing, but he got all disapproving every time I went to a kiosk. Boy was I ticked. And of course at the end of the trip we had extra snack credits and ended up frantically trying to use them all in MK on our last night.

He's not likely to live that one down for a long time.

Tinkerkelle

Original Poster
We were at WDW once during Food and Wine AND we got a free dining plan. How could it get any better, right? Well, we each had one item at Epcot before my husband decided that we should be "saving" our snack credits...saving them for what, I have no idea. He was extremely concerned that we would "use up" all our snack credits early on in the trip. I pointed out that "using them up" by eating delicious and normally expensive food was a good thing, but he got all disapproving every time I went to a kiosk. Boy was I ticked. And of course at the end of the trip we had extra snack credits and ended up frantically trying to use them all in MK on our last night.

He's not likely to live that one down for a long time.

This is exactly what happened to us. We were trying to be careful with them but then just forgot about using them. We were there during F&W 2013 but spent little time in WS but have a lot more time planned this trip and plan on checking out the F&W menus before we go so we can make a list of must do snacks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom