Smugglers run closed?

Logan L

Original Poster
Does anyone think that Millennium Falcon Smugglers Run will be closed when the parks open because it is a high touch attraction?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Does anyone think that Millennium Falcon Smugglers Run will be closed when the parks open because it is a high touch attraction?
Since the park will be at half capacity the ride will be to, to allow each cabin to be fumigated between rides.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
CM's are going to be required to wipe down surfaces "often".
Also there will be hand sanitizer at the entrance and exit.
I doubt it will be closed but I do wonder if it will only accommodate guests in the same party.
Not sure what that would mean for single riders.

Mickey5150

I worry for the cast members who have been trained to say the single most important phrase in all of WDW, "Please fill in all available spaces." Every ride vehicle will be disinfected between rides and I'm guessing they will not put multiple groups into smaller ride vehicles.

JIMINYCR

No, No touching controls anymore. Disneys already installed the the new innovative guest extra sensory mind controlled panels. You think it and it responds.
mindcontrol3.jpg

Giss Neric

Instead of getting 3D glasses before the ride, guests are now given gloves before entering the cockpit. After the ride, dispose the gloves and CMs will still wipe/spray all the surfaces.

Goofyernmost

No, when it opens it will open completely. Why not... If the virus is still around it will only take one day for the virus to have spread to every location in the parks. The risk is the same no matter where you go in a crowded place. All it will do is change what you bring home from WDW or Disneyland as a souvenir.

Kate F

If we’re being real here, most if not all rides shouldn’t open considering how many people touch the ride vehicles.

ppet

Touching contaminated surfaces will not give you the virus. Touching your face after touching contaminated surfaces just might give the virus a chance to enter your body. Solution don't touch your face until after you wash your hands. Second thought after seeing how many people don't wash their hands after using the bathrooms at WDW, we are doomed.

sedati

Seems easy enough as there's a small holding area before boarding where you watch the Hondo video. The cast member can easily watch six people use hand sanitizer while that's going on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom