Smoke at The Land?

sod4

Original Poster
There was a large cloud of wood smoke at the entrance to the land yesterday and today. There wasn't any emergency or disney cms running around or worried. Any ideas?

montyz81

Love "The Land". It is one of the places that has a close resemblance to opening day. I hope it isn't something bad!

dreamfinder

I'd wager the wind was right so you were getting it from Sunshine Seasons. They offer several oak-grilled dishes on their menu and would presumably need to vent the smoke somewhere.

wiigirl

New Promo with Ted Nugent. You catch it. You kill it. We grill it.
75.gif

Lmao...sweet! :p

AmongMadPeople

It always smells smoky in that area, but I've never seen a cloud of smoke. I thought it was from Sunshine Seasons or Coral Reef kitchens. Maybe the weather contributed to the trapping of smoke somehow?

aladdin2007

While were on the topic of the Land, anyone else think they need to cleanup the horticulture in the entrance a bit? Its become kinda ratty and overgrown. It just doesnt look as nice as it use to there.

raven

I'd wager the wind was right so you were getting it from Sunshine Seasons. They offer several oak-grilled dishes on their menu and would presumably need to vent the smoke somewhere.

There is a container outside of the kitchen for the burnt wood to completely burn off (it's over the right wall as you approach the pavilion). It possibly could've caught fire but it would've been contained.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom