small world?

dixiegirl

anyone know if small world is possibly not gonna take as long of a rehab as expected? yes i know that it was just closed down but i know sometimes things like rehabs don't always go according to plans. we are going in nov and i was curious if maybe some part of it would be open. i know i can't be the only one who likes this rides.

tigsmom

There is so much to be done I was thinking it would be longer.
This is going to be my first trip to WDW without IASW and I'm not happy. :(

Upvote 0

awallaceunc

I love IASW, but could handle one trip without it. Unfortunately, this time I'll be taking along my grandmother, and it's her first (possibly only) trip down there, and I hate that IASW will be closed for that.

-Aaron

Upvote 0

MinnieMe

Same here...

I know SW gets a bad rap w/people thinking it's cheesy but it is my favorite WDW ride! My hubby gave me a musical SW waterglobe and my daughter and I listen to it at least once a day. We were going this Nov. and I have threatened that we need to hold off until it's reopened. :lol: Primarily because we're taking my mom and I want so badly for her to see that. But I guess we'll go ahead and go, otherwise it will be way over a year; I refuse to go to WDW in the hottest months.

Upvote 0

aimster

I highly doubt Small World will be open in November. As previously stated, it's not set to come back from its extensive rehab until spring 2005.

I think the ride itself is kind of cute. It's just that song... that SONG! You hear it once, and you never ever...EVER get it out of your head.

MAKE IT STOP! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! MAKE IT STOP!!!!

:brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick: :brick:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom