small world 2?

yensid91

Original Poster
It’s a Small World will be closed from May 2nd, 2004 until Spring 2005. In this rehab they will be making a small world rehab2005 - It’s A Small World 2 - As part of the Small World rehab project, it looks like the rumor about renovating the outside of the former Fantasyland Skyway station into something new is coming true as well. This week a construction wall was put up around the site and it seems they have broken ground. It’s A Small World closed down on May 2nd, 2004 for an extended rehab and facelift that will improve the lighting, sound, ride system, sets and figures and just may include a few new surprises as well by the time it reopens on March 18th, 2005. We’ve also heard that they may attempt to recreate the classic entrance facade from the Disneyland version on the inside of the building

PhilharMagician

Welcome to the Boards!

Yeh, this has been know about for a while, but I can't wait to see if they manage to change the facade or add another scene. I doubt they will add the scene, but you can hope.

:wave:

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
yensid91 said:
my bad . thanks

a general rule i use is, if you think you have something new, its not, somebody always has heard or seen it before you. with some of the most knowledgable persons that contribute to the boards, you basically would have to have laptop in hand and typing as you see breaking news or drama as it happens to be the first.

but no worrys.

welcome.

StevenT

I have a tip for you Yensid. Try sitting back and just replying to threads instead of creating them until you get adjusted to how things go around here. And if you really want to create a thread, use the search feature to see if it's been done before. Oh and try and say things that consist of more than one sentence. I just noticed that your abundence of threads have all been discussed before, are old news, or just not interesting. Just a friendly tip because I know you are new :).

BDAN29

What a nice image.. small AAs jumping into the boats attacking small children.

I don't think this is what WDI had in mind. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom