Small Stitch Update

krafty

I think the AP preview in September, followed by a month of soft openings sounds like a reasonable timeframe. During October they may open it for a while, see how guests react to the sounds and visuals, and then close it for tweaks. I'm sure that the dismal failure of TT to open on time is still a sore spot for many and they want as much testing as possible before they give it the go-ahead.

Many things open before they "open". I saw the La Nouba show well before its official opening date.

Spaciestacey30

I am an annual pass holder. As many of you know pass holders get special previews to attraction openings. Well, my sister and I did just that, we previewed the new Stich attraction. My sister and I are huge Disney buffs, pretty much love all that is disney. I have to say I was greatly disappointed with this attraction. It seemed to me the only change was the new stitch animatronic. Same everything else. Didn't even look like they put a fresh coat of paint up!

Does anyone remember from Alien the two lasers that try to shoot at it...well one of them wasn't even working when we were there. The stich animatronic was cute. It is much better than the alien encounter, which was in my opinion totally out of place at Magic Kingdom. The kiddies won't get too scared on this one. I guess I was expecting a little more of a change! I guess I am glad that I didn't have to wait in line for it!

peter11435

Spaciestacey30 said:
I am an annual pass holder. As many of you know pass holders get special previews to attraction openings. Well, my sister and I did just that, we previewed the new Stich attraction. My sister and I are huge Disney buffs, pretty much love all that is disney. I have to say I was greatly disappointed with this attraction. It seemed to me the only change was the new stitch animatronic. Same everything else. Didn't even look like they put a fresh coat of paint up!

Does anyone remember from Alien the two lasers that try to shoot at it...well one of them wasn't even working when we were there. The stich animatronic was cute. It is much better than the alien encounter, which was in my opinion totally out of place at Magic Kingdom. The kiddies won't get too scared on this one. I guess I was expecting a little more of a change! I guess I am glad that I didn't have to wait in line for it!
Actually, alien did not have the lasers.

Spaciestacey30

peter11435 said:
Actually, alien did not have the lasers.

My Bad! Anyway one of the lasers didn't work when I was there. My Boss who is the biggest Stitch Freak I know...his whole office is covered in Stitch stuff...was even disappointed. I guess we were just expecting it to be a little more different than it was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom