Small Details

rocketman23

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyFreak721
In The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, there is a picture in Owl's House of Mr. Toad handing the deed to the ride over to owl.

Yes, in the movie Toad at least got a motorcar in exchange for his deed to Toad Hall... did he even get that this time? But then again, in the movie he steals the deed back... hmm. :animwink:

Erika

This is a great thread idea! I wish I had something to contribute...:rolleyes: But keep 'em coming! I'm having fun over here.

no2apprentice

Not a "small detail" about an attraction, but close...sort of...

Something that a CM shared with my wife the last time we were down, was the lack of the presence of Donald Duck. Our youngest son was trying hard to get a picture with Donald and autograph, but he was not to be found (we later just missed him at Camp Minnie-Mickey - rats). The CM (a woman in her 50's) said that Disney was very careful with Donald. She said that about 20 years ago, Donald was becoming more popular than Mickey! There were bigger crowds around him for photos, and guests were in more demand for merchandise with Donald on it. So Disney cut back on Donald's exposure, and it has been that way ever since.

Hello. I'm new, so please be nice. In ToT, in the libraries, there is music on one of th desks, complete with full notes and all the things one usually sees on music sheets. One is titled "Mickeys Wedding March" and the other's name eludes me. :veryconfu Is this an acctual song, or just a hidden Mickey?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom