Slightly overcharged by Disney today

captainkidd

I called Disney this morning to make a payment on next year's Disneyland trip in the amount of $1,500. This afternoon, I was out to lunch with a few guys from work, and I put the bill on my card. My card got rejected. So I called my bank to find out what the problem was. My card was on "fraud hold" as the Walt Disney Travel Company charged $150,000 to my credit card.:rolleyes:

mickeysshoes

I called Disney this morning to make a payment on next year's Disneyland trip in the amount of $1,500. This afternoon, I was out to lunch with a few guys from work, and I put the bill on my card. My card got rejected. So I called my bank to find out what the problem was. My card was on "fraud hold" as the Walt Disney Travel Company charged $150,000 to my credit card.:rolleyes:

:lol: WOW

Upvote 0

jlevis

That's one way to replace all those burned out light bulbs.:lol:

Upvote 0

marcriss

I had that happen to me checking in at the YC a couple years ago. To make matters worse, the front desk called and left me 2 urgent messages telling me my credit card had been declined and freezing my room key.

Upvote 0

talonstruck

Ah you can admit it, you wanted the park to yourself so you told them to add the extra zero :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

klineski96

Where are you staying? The castle suite?? :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom