Skyway?

ber4444

Original Poster
isn't there a station in both Tommorrow land and Fantasy Land?I think it is mess up that every ride they close stays a meet and greet area for years.Look at 20,000 leagues under the sea.

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by ber4444
isn't there a station in both Tommorrow land and Fantasy Land?I think it is mess up that every ride they close stays a meet and greet area for years.Look at 20,000 leagues under the sea.

Yep, I was just wondering if you were referring to a particular station. I have no idea what the plan is for this attraction, I'm not sure if there are even rumors... I'll check some sites for you though.

WDW-Imagineer

This is from WDIMagic.com

Swiss-themed Restaurant

This restaurant would be a high-class, table service restaurant that would take the place of the former Fantasylad Skyway Station.

The project's status is: This is a rumored project. We do not have enough hard evidence to support that this project is under development at all.

dizpins14

Backstage pass at MGM is now a meet and greet. At least it's Sorcerer Mickey which you don't normaly see, but now MGM doesn't show you anything in production on their sets which I think is actually nothing.

monorail256

when i was there last time the fantasyland one was being used as a meet and greet to meet snow white.. everytime i went past snow white was there... its a shame cus that would be a really nice place for a resteraunt or something.. and instead.. its a meet and great... :rolleyes:

Pioneer Hall

The Fantasyland is a meet and greet and the Tomorrowland one is rotting in the corner. So this leaves me asking, Why are they getting rid of CoP when they have that empty space in tomorrowland? Makes a ton of sense doesn't it????? :confused:

:mad:

monorail256

didnt they close it because some maintence guy died on it a couple years ago (at least thats what my aunts niece told me who used to work on peter pan) but i thought there was more than one... it was freaky the one day cus she showed me where he landed and died... ewww i always get freaked out when i walk past that part of the park... :dazzle: :lookaroun :lookaroun :dazzle:

Luau Cove

Skyway was good but needed some new stuff. When they closed it down I thought they were just repairing it and adding some new tech. but to my surprise it never opened again. I think something's need to be made there, not just another empty space...
-->LUAU

dizpins14

From what I've heard a cast member died by getting pulled into the big gears pulling the car, but also people spit and dropped stuff on guests below. I think many parks with skyways have closed them down due to legal issues. Plus this is my 100th post!!!!!

Pioneer Hall

A maintenance person died there once, but this wasn't the reason it closed. The ride cost a lot to Maintain and wasn't worth the cost. Also, it was a lot to cover in Liability Insurance (this is also the reason so many rides are getting the air gates now)

ber4444

Original Poster
When I went there Skyway always and I mean always a long line.They where planning to close it anyway that guy dieing just gave them a excuse.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom