Skyway -- PHOTOS

Mickeyrulz

Original Poster
Anyone got any Skyway WDW photos? I've done searches, but only seem to find photos of the old stations.

How bout some photos of the ride when it was open? The cars entering/exiting the stations? Anything?

Id appreciate the help:)

s25843

Mickeyrulz said:
forbidden dnout -- thanks!

Not to start a fight or anything, but If you did search the photo albums just for "skyway" you would have come up with 2 pages of different skyway pics... Inside and out

Mickeyrulz

Original Poster
s25843 said:
Not to start a fight or anything, but If you did search the photo albums just for "skyway" you would have come up with 2 pages of different skyway pics... Inside and out
I'm no technical expert. Despite my 115+ posts i'm still a newbie. So chill. What's wrong with a photo seeking thread?

s25843

Mickeyrulz said:
I'm no technical expert. Despite my 115+ posts i'm still a newbie. So chill. What's wrong with a photo seeking thread?

There is nothing wrong, you asked for the photos, and I gave you an answer on how to find the photos.

Lauriebar

Mickeyrulz said:

It just seems like you want everyone else to do your research for your project. It doesn't take much to do a search of threads and photo albums. Everyone here is always so nice and helpful, and they are doing your legwork.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom