Skipping A Year...or Two..

copcarguyp71

After five trips every other year with DD starting in 2003 we are in hiatus until the current disarray, construction, empty spaces and Fastpass/MM+, pricing and DVC cash grab either shakes itself out or...well, doesn't in which case we may not return. We were considering 2017 when we decided on our break from the world in 2013 but that may also be a bit of a stretch. I miss 1996 and realize it will never come back but...I miss it none the less.

draybook

Can we please have this thread moved? It's silly to begin with, since we just had 3-4 of these same threads in General last week.

@wdwmagic

Well, you've been here for a year. Guess what, threads get rehashed. I can't tell you how many times I've seen repeat threads in my short 8 years on the board. But I don't complain about it and I don't turn into the Internet police. Seriously guys, did this thread being in the wrong spot really put a damper on your day?

But to answer the question, yes, we are going to be on Disney hiatus after this September's trip. We don't feel that the value is there with 2 parks under construction. So, we're going to go in September and let the baby enjoy his first time. Then we'll go back after a couple of years so he can enjoy a fully completed Disney experience.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom