Six Dwarfs Mine Train

Pepper's Ghost

More aptly "Mineral extraction facility of 7 Achondroplastic males"

Too funny! And by the way, how is it that you got into the Parks exactly (snapshot below)? Pullin' a Clark W. Griswold? "He treated me like a dog Mr Walley. He humiliated my human decency, this guy!"

Capture.JPG
QQOwZuF.gif

HongKongFooy

Original Poster
Hahahaha
Any reference to Family Vacation is a winner every time.

And now that we're on this it's full confession time: as much as I like Family Vacation I actually laughed more with European Vacation. Ya, ya I know......just brand me a heretic, call me a Commie or un-American, I deserve it.

Pepper's Ghost

And now that we're on this it's full confession time: as much as I like Family Vacation I actually laughed more with European Vacation. Ya, ya I know......just brand me a heretic, call me a Commie or un-American, I deserve it.

Not un-American, but I do believe the have a 12-step program for your disease. 🤣 All kidding aside, I liked European Vacation just as much. Vegas Vacation is a fave of mine. You can add Christmas Vacation to that as well. And by the way, although it confused me when I was a kid, the fact they used a different Rusty and Audrey for each one makes the movies that much better. Each pair played the right character for each particular movie. Take Audrey for example she went from a teen with attitude, to a chubby who can't stop eating, back to a teen with attitude, then a cute but shy girl next door. That range of acting would've been tough for Dana Barron to pull off on her own. 🤪

HongKongFooy

Original Poster
Agreed on all of your points.

Now what will be our resident dwarf's fate? As for Mine Train I don't think he's going anywhere---he's still employed for now. But Sneezy's parade walking days are over. Oh and his clothing line and coffee mugs will be pulled from Main St Emporium.

Pepper's Ghost

This is totally a rumor, but I heard that they're going to get rid of Sneezy, but they're not going to Six Dwarfs. They're introducing a new seventh dwarf... Cleanly. Cleanly walks around constantly rubbing his hands with hand sanitizer. He also is supposed to teach the other six dwarfs to stop touching their faces.

7 Dwarfs v2.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom