Sit-down restaurants closed before?

MrConbon

How was I condescending or unpleasant? I have Aspergers, and I take things literally. For your information, you kind of hurt my feelings. Maybe I could have phrased it better, but I feel hurt.

I put it here instead of Imagineering, because I wanted to see if closing high-profile restaurants has been done before. The thing is I have difficulty phrasing things.

We answered your question of a restaurant ever closed for a ride or gift shop. We gave you answers and you responded with. “No I want sit down restaurants” and “No I don’t want resort restaurants”. Then you started to ask about the hours of the restaurants, which is completely different than what you originally asked. Then you only wanted questions about the magic kingdom, more specifically the plaza restaurant. Which you claim you didn’t want to “give away your question” which is dumb as we don’t want to guess what your actual intentions are.

You should of just said, “Why has a restaurant in the Magic Kingdom never shut down to make space for something else?”.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom