Sit-down restaurants closed before?

mharrington

Original Poster
Have sit-down restaurants at the parks ever closed down forever before, to be replaced by some place not a food space (either an attraction or just a shop)?

GVentola

I don't know what info you want specifically on full service restaurants in the parks, but a good place online to go that I frequent is Walt Disney World's official page's dining pages. You can explore their menus and even make reservations from there. Perhaps you already visited there and want more info on guest experiences?

mharrington

Original Poster
I don't know what info you want specifically on full service restaurants in the parks, but a good place online to go that I frequent is Walt Disney World's official page's dining pages. You can explore their menus and even make reservations from there. Perhaps you already visited there and want more info on guest experiences?

I was referring to whether or not table services places have ever closed for good for something else.

GVentola

I know that--I couldn't think of any off hand that have closed to make room for an attraction. But then you said "And I would like info on sit-down restaurants, not counter service places, in the parks, not the resorts".

NiarrNDisney

Yes the Soundstage restaurant and Catwalk Bar both closed to make way for Disney Jr. as well as Studio catering Co. for the future Galaxy's Edge in DHS.

mharrington

Original Poster
I know that--I couldn't think of any off hand that have closed to make room for an attraction. But then you said "And I would like info on sit-down restaurants, not counter service places, in the parks, not the resorts".

When I said "info", I wanted to focus on whether any table service places were closed permanently. Not quick service places, which @marni1971 and @NiarrNDisney mentioned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom