Sir

dxwwf3

Originally posted by matt88mph
Okay, I have found one way to incorporate the actual character of S.I.R. into Stitch's Great Escape.

Picture this:
The Galactic Fedaration busted X-S Tech for illegal experimentation of technology and to cut down oh his sentence, S.I.R. becomes a prison guard.

And for Skippy:
Skippy is suing S.I.R. for suspending his molecules indefinatly.

How does that sound?

Man that would be perfect. Sort of like an "Alien Encounter 2". You know what this might actually work for me. Of course this would NEVER happen in a million years but it sure would make me happy.

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Just a thought:

Knowing what Stitch said in the movie: Observant (and a little weird)

Knowing what it means: Priceless!! (no: REALLY WEIRD)

Having bed sheets with stitch phrases all over them: (SCARY!!!
unless they're for your children.)

Dizknee_Phreek

Re: bye bye skippy

Originally posted by DispatchInhibit
I had done some sneaking around Alien before it was completly put on lock down after it's close (TL Cast Member here)..and i snooped to see what all they were doing. Some of you would be shocked to see that Skippy has been shed of his fur :eek:( and SIR is MIA...that was only in the pre show....i do not know for sure if SIR will return but i beleive skippy will be the Stitch or one of his friends....also....in the chambers...the alien has been dismantled and everything has been taken down for disposal or cleaning:cry:

gosh, that makes me a little sad, and i didn't even experience AE :( though, i've had a Skippy plush for years, just cause he was too cute to resist!

dxwwf3

Re: Re: bye bye skippy

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
gosh, that makes me a little sad, and i didn't even experience AE :( though, i've had a Skippy plush for years, just cause he was too cute to resist!

Gosh that makes ME sad that you never experienced AE. AE was an attraction that you either got or you didn't. As I'm sure you can tell from these boards, us AE fans might be small in number but most of us are very passionate about it. I still haven't got over the last time I saw it. I was the last person to go in for the night and I took my time going from room to room. And yes I was crying when I was walking out of Chamber B for the last time. And yes it was a little embarassing :lol: Luckily it was raining outside so it wasn't noticeable. Anyways I'm glad you got a Skippy plush. Those puppies sold out quick.

Dizknee_Phreek

Re: Re: Re: bye bye skippy

Originally posted by dxwwf3
Gosh that makes ME sad that you never experienced AE. AE was an attraction that you either got or you didn't. As I'm sure you can tell from these boards, us AE fans might be small in number but most of us are very passionate about it. I still haven't got over the last time I saw it. I was the last person to go in for the night and I took my time going from room to room. And yes I was crying when I was walking out of Chamber B for the last time. And yes it was a little embarassing :lol: Luckily it was raining outside so it wasn't noticeable. Anyways I'm glad you got a Skippy plush. Those puppies sold out quick.

lol, well, a lot of factors played into me never experiencing it. i was pretty young when it opened (5th/6th grade) and back then i was afraid of everything. i refused to go on roller coasters (of any kind) and Haunted Mansion back then! and shows where stuff happens around you (like 3-D shows) freaked me out...which i think stems from my childhood fear of Muppet Vision 3-D....my first time in WDW, i was about 8, and you know the part where the little blue flying guy points his nose at you? well, i used to think that i was the only one he was pointing to, and it embarrased the heck out of me, cause i thought everyone knew he was pointing at me. i refused to watch 3-D shows because of that. mom and dad used to take me in them, and i refused to even put the glasses on....so therefore, i have no idea what happened with Captain EO and Magic Journeys. i finally overcame my fears when dad told me the little blue guy pointed at everyone, and not just me. :D
SO, i didn't like thrill/scary rides, and i didn't like 3-D type shows. i eventually phased out of those fears, but for some reason, i still never experienced AE...i guess the thought of it freaked me out.

celestia

Re: Re: bye bye skippy

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek

i never got my skippy plush
*pout*

DisneyFreak721

I heard somewhere that they are keeping SIR and Skippy...I want to say that I read it in Disney Magazine, but I'm not sure... BUT I DO KNOW that Disney Magazine said that there would be Pleakley somewhere in the ride...Pleakly being the one-eyed expert on the planet earth, which served as a refuge for the endangered mosquito population....anyway, he is built a lot like SIR which makes me wonder if there would be an animatronic of him as the pre-show... I guess we may just have to wait and see on this one. I don't want to lose SIR though, he's my favorite Audio Animatronic EVER...

P.S. I was lucky enough to scrounge up a Stuffed Skippy on my trip in November. About a Month after AE Closed. I was by myself, and it was sorta like the movie CastAway, and Skippy became my Wilson for the rest of the trip.

celestia

Originally posted by DisneyFreak721

P.S. I was lucky enough to scrounge up a Stuffed Skippy on my trip in November. About a Month after AE Closed. I was by myself, and it was sorta like the movie CastAway, and Skippy became my Wilson for the rest of the trip.

lol, i did the same thing with my stitch plush. i worked as a cp down at wdw and sometimes it sucked if you wanted to go to the parks but all your friends had to work, so stitch when on all the rides with me. hehe :) :lol:

General Grizz

Re: bye bye skippy

Originally posted by DispatchInhibit
I had done some sneaking around Alien before it was completly put on lock down after it's close (TL Cast Member here)..and i snooped to see what all they were doing. Some of you would be shocked to see that Skippy has been shed of his fur :eek:( and SIR is MIA...that was only in the pre show....i do not know for sure if SIR will return but i beleive skippy will be the Stitch or one of his friends....also....in the chambers...the alien has been dismantled and everything has been taken down for disposal or cleaning:cry:

I've too heard that the ALIENS are gone (eh...), but Skippy is going to get new fur -- apparently, he will remain. This wasn't in Disney Magazine, but a Vacation Newsletter.

Grim Grinner

Another possibility- (shudder)... S.I.R. can end up eBay!

I'd better start saving up my shiny coins just in case... I missed on on the 20K Submarine... S.I.R. won't pass me up.

raven

Originally posted by DisneyFreak721

I go by myself all the time, and I am always looking for people to go with me. Let me know. We can share a trip! :D

dxwwf3

Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
Does anybody know, how the pre-show area will look? Will the new Skippy still be in the tubes? If they keep him?

I was wondering if they would change the first preshow into a queue area? The growing trend seems to be making shows shorter and shorter. And even I will have to admit that the lines for Stitch's Great Escape will be huge for about the first year or two (Just like AE). I remember waiting an hour the first time I saw AE and we usually never wait in lines. Needless to say I thought it was worth it, but back on track here. I hope more details come out soon. Hey I hope the attraction is a success. I know AE is never coming back so there's no need to hope it fails. I really think that if this attraction fails it will be a big blow to the MK. And from what I've been reading they are probably going to use alot of the effects from AE so maybe I might be able to tolerate it.

All I ask is they have some sort of wink to us AE fans. If they just mentioned XS-Tech or any of the characters I would fell alot better. I can even be subtle sorta like the "Mission To Mars: History or Hoax" line.

Skippy

i'm just disapointed that SGE will be a family friendly ride, AE always gave me an adrenaline rush every time i rode it, even when i knew what was coming next.

Skippy Better get new skin, and he better not change character and definatly not apearance!! it would be awesome if something 'unfortunate' would happen to him, and also if X-S tech was somewhere mentioned in the ride.

- my dad got me a skippy plush when he went to orlando on a work trip, (i think he got it at 'once upon a toy' in downtown disney) my dad also traded once for a skippy pin, i believe these are rare because we haven't seen one since, the "little skipper" is our favorite atraction character

SkipKid

1disneydood

I'll tell ya right now, if the alien ends up on eBay, i'm gonna take out another home equity loan and buy it. I'll cut a hole in the ceiling (where the christmas tree usually goes) and have him looking out my front window. Plexiglass window to stop the haters.:lol:

MajinBuu

If the ALIEN or SIR end up on ebay, what is the highest bid you would go?

For me, I would go up to $100,000 on SIR (ALLTIME FAVORITE DISNEY CHARACTER!!!!) if i had to!!!!! And I'd go $50,000 for the ALIEN!!!

dxwwf3

Heck I'd just like to have one of those new XS-Tech signs that are still there. The smaller ones that covered up the warning signs above the guests in the queue. I could frame that nicely in my room. Why they even added those signs was a mystery to me. They coverd up warning signs (and guests not reading and adhearing to warning signs is the reason AE is closed isn't it?) and they were added at a time everyone pretty much knew Stitch was coming. Oh well I'd still like to have something ALOT more affordable than a whole AA :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom