Sir

AviMM

Original Poster
I know some people have been hoping that SIR will be in the new Stitch attraction, but now I might be putting it to rest I read in the book Walt Disney Imagineering that they don't reuse AA's that people will recognise as such - SIR since he was a main character (the time they mention is when they closed America Sing's they took most of the AA's an put them in Splash Mountain but didn't use two because they were too recognisable). Though if you remember the Lilo and Stitch movie there is a spot for SIR which is right next to the chair woman which you see when Stitch says "alacrishta!" or something like that there's a robot right next to the chair woman who then throws up nuts and bolts who I think looks like SIR.

Pic: http://images.countingdown.com/images/countdowns/movies/260157/1011/539433_main.jpg

General Grizz

True, but Sam and Mr. Owl were more complex characters who would be harder to transform. I don't think an eagle fits in Splash Mountain!

Animatronics do remain, however. Mr. Dairy Goods remained in the transition from Food Rocks to Kitchen Kabaret, for example.

SIR is a robot, who can easily be given new voice, etc. As far as I know, both he and Skippy will still be in the new Alien Encounter show.

Sir Hiss527

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
True, but Sam and Mr. Owl were more complex characters who would be harder to transform. I don't think an eagle fits in Splash Mountain!

As far as I know, both he and Skippy will still be in the new Alien Encounter show.

That would be sweet, if they kept them. But what would they use them as?

dxwwf3

SIR will, to my knowledge, be a RoboCop.

No clue about Skippy. *crosses fingers he's still there in full Skippish form*

SIR as Robocop. That will be great. Maybe this new show will be violent after all. I can just see all the shots fired at Stitch.....:lookaroun

Just kidding guys. I'm not that lucky :animwink:

Yes when I was at AE last summer the CM's seemed to think that the S.I.R. animatronic would be turned into a policeman. And I'm sure they will turn Skippy into another contained alien. Unfortunately I'm pretty sure the characters of S.I.R. and Skippy are all but gone. As much as I think I'll hate the changeover I am sorta anxious to see what they are going to do.

raven

Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite
What the heck are you saying?!?!?! :veryconfu

It's a part of the Lilo & Stitch movie where the Councelwoman askes Experiment 626 if he has anything he'd like to say before be is thrown into exile. The phrase was ment to be a "bad word" in an alien tounge.

Don't ask me what it means. You will have to ask Chris Sanders. :animwink:

celestia

SIR will, to my knowledge, be a RoboCop.

No clue about Skippy. *crosses fingers he's still there in full Skippish form*

my guess is skippy might become stitch... for some sort of preshow, who knows. *shrug* he is a little similar.

dxwwf3

Originally posted by celestia
my guess is skippy might become stitch

Oh no please say it ain't so. That would be the ultimate slap in the face. What's next turn S.I.R. into Elvis?

:animwink:

1stStarIC2nite

lol.... I think I'd be totally cool and cute if at sometime in the attraction Stitch changes uniform and begins to dance/sing to Elvis songs... that'd be great.

dxwwf3

Originally posted by 1stStarIC2nite
lol.... I think I'd be totally cool and cute if at sometime in the attraction Stitch changes uniform and begins to dance/sing to Elvis songs... that'd be great.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

In all seriousness though I'd say that there will be no mention of Lilo or Elvis songs in this attraction. This is supposed to be the 626 Character so I guess this is sort of a prequal to the film. So technically I guess you could say "Stitch" will not be in this new attraction.

dxwwf3

I agree. But I would not be surprised.

[SEE: Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management]

I know. Could you imagine Elvis songs in Tomorrowland? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now THAT would be hilarious. I can see 1stStarIC2nite's point about in a Stitch attraction it would be nice to have him do things he did in the movie. But that would TOTALLY be out of place in this setting (Pre "Stitch" and in Tomorrowland) wouldn't it?

matt88mph

Okay, I have found one way to incorporate the actual character of S.I.R. into Stitch's Great Escape.

Picture this:
The Galactic Fedaration busted X-S Tech for illegal experimentation of technology and to cut down oh his sentence, S.I.R. becomes a prison guard.

And for Skippy:
Skippy is suing S.I.R. for suspending his molecules indefinatly.

How does that sound?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom